Chapter 6: The Storm Dragon: Veldora and 5 New Ultimate Skills

Rimuru POV

A long time passed after I made a golem for Ramiris and summoned a greater demon to inhabit it. I remember how I named the demon Berreta because I feared that Ramiris naming him might kill him due to magicule poisoning. This had turned him into an Arch-doll. I then left the dwelling with Amelia and the kids and arrived in Engrassia thanks to [Spatial Motion]. It's a very useful skill. I then met up with Yuuki and he was shocked that they were cured. He kept asking me how I did it but that was a secret. Amelia also said that he seemed very suspicious to her, I didn't understand why but decided to question her after we went back to Tempest.

Afterward, I kept teaching the kids for a few more days before I decided to finally leave. I was really missing Tempest. Before I took off, I gave Chloe my mask to cheer her up and gave a robe to her and the rest of the kids, making them happy. I then took off with Ranga in my shadow and Amelia right beside me.

I then arrived at a secluded spot and tried to use [Spatial Motion] to teleport back to Tempest but was unable to. This was because we were trapped in a holy field. Ranga couldn't get out of my shadow either. Although Amelia offered to help me teleport back to Tempest, I refused because I wanted to fight the person who set up this barrier. That person later came out and revealed herself as Hinata Sakaguchi, one of Shizu-san's students. I then sent Amelia to help Tempest defend itself against the Falmuth army which had attacked it. In the meantime, I dealt with Hinata, who was under the belief that I had killed Shizu-san. She was way stronger than I thought and I barely escaped from her.

I then went back to Tempest to see that there were two barriers surrounding the city. I went in and saw that the city and the citizens were ruined. I also soon found out that Shion, Gobzo, and ten other citizens had been killed. There would have been more casualties had Amelia not arrived in time. I then found out about Mjurran and how she was controlled by Clayman, after which I freed her by giving her an artificial heart. I had then planned to become a demon lord to resurrect my subordinates.

When the main army of Falmuth had almost reached Tempest, we decided to take action by destroying the holy field that surrounded Tempest. I then decimated the entire army of 20,000 soldiers except for the king, Archbishop Reyhiem, and a majin who I don't remember the name of. To capture the majin, I summoned an arch demon and two greater demons, who had successfully captured him.

I then became a true demon lord and was able to revive my subordinates thanks to [Wise- no, [Wisdom King Raphael] taking control of my body while I was asleep as well as those greater demons sacrificing themselves for the number of magicules required to perform the Secret Art of Resurrection. After a while, I figured out about my other Ultimate Skill [Gluttonous King Belzebuth] and then named the arch-demon Diablo(after the Lamborghini Diablo). There was another Ultimate Skill that I had suddenly received, which was called [Space King Orion]. It had the subskills:-

1). Thought Acceleration

2). Analytical Appraisal

3). All of Creation

4). Space Control(which allowed me to have full contol over the element of space, surpassing even [Spatial Domination]).

5). Mirror Dimension(which allowed me to create a separate dimension which I had full control over, you can say that in this dimension, I'm god)

With these skills, I felt way too OP. [Raphael]-sensei told me that I most probably received this skill because it used to belong to me in my previous life(if I have one, that is). They also told me that the [Unlimited Imprisonment] had been completely analyzed and it was now possible to free Veldora.

Currently, I'm standing in the exact spot where Veldora and I first met. I still needed to find a vessel of some kind for the guy, but I had a feeling one skill or another would take care of that for me.