Chapter 7: Walpurgis

Rimuru POV

A few days have passed since Veldora was freed from [Unlimited Imprisonment]. During all that time, Gazel had arrived in Tempest to support us against the Falmuth army, only to find out that I had already wiped them out and become a demon lord. The same was true for Fuze, who came here with Blumund's reinforcements. Another visitor was Duke Elalude Grimwald, Eren's dad and the Duke of the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion. He had apparently come here to establish good relations with Tempest. 

During this, they met Veldora and thus, Gazel and Erald(Elalude) decided to interrogate me on exactly how I knew him, which led me to tell them that I was a human who reincarnated as a slime. Of course, I didn't tell them about the memories I've been receiving lately and my theory about this being my 3rd reincarnation as I did not need to do so.

After this, we made a plan to make a rumor that a hard-fought battle between Falmuth and Tempest(it wasn't hard-fought at all) caused Veldora to be revived, and as a result, he decimated the entire Falmuth army and I was able to calm him down before he killed the king and the arch-bishop. It's also mentioned in the rumor that Youm and I had peace talks and he was able to convince me to let them live.

After making that rumor, I tasked Diablo to go to Falmuth alongside Youm, Mjurran, Grucious, and the captives to start a civil war there and make it so that Youm is elected as the new king of Falmuth. 

As soon as all that was finished, Ramiris suddenly teleported into Tempest alongside Beretta. She then told us that Clayman had initiated a Walpurgis(a banquet for demon lords) alongside Milim and demon lord Frey. In this Walpurgis, the demon lords would discuss what to do with me since I was ruling in the Jura Forest and had proclaimed myself a demon lord. I then decided to attend this Walpurgis as well as send an army under Benimaru to the Puppet Nation Jistav, destroy Clayman's army, and obliterate his subordinates. Amelia wanted to join but I declined, saying that she would be here alongside Veldora to protect Tempest.

The reason that I don't want Amelia to come with me to Walpurgis is because I believe that one or more demon lords might know about my previous life in this world, which would mean that they would know Amelia as well. Since both [Raphael] and I don't want them to know about me being that guy(even though there's a chance that they'll figure it out regardless), Amelia should be kept hidden from them.

Oh, and Ramiris seems to be interested in manga as well, just like Veldora. Let's just hope she doesn't become a weeb like him. 

The Walpurgis allows a demon lord to bring only two of his or her subordinates, so I decided to bring Ranga and Shion with me while Ramiris decides to take Beretta with her. However, Treyni also wanted to be by her side, so I decided to create a physical body for her so that she could go somewhere other than the Jura Forest. After she possessed the body, she was able to evolve into a dryas doll. She was incredibly happy after this. However, instead of feeling happy for her like I should, I felt next to nothing for her.

<<It might be possible that the personality of Master's previous self is seeping into the current him.>> That was what [Raphael] theorized, and I found myself agreeing with her since I would've certainly felt happy for her after she evolved into a dryas doll.

Speaking of dolls, Beretta had told me that since she has a connection with me through the contract and the name, she was able to receive the gift of my harvest festival and evolved into a chaos doll. She also received the Unique skill [Reverser], which allowed the user to obtain two diametrically opposed essences at once—in Beretta's case, aspects of both demonic and angelic power, I suppose. A new spirit core was born inside it, fusing with its older, demonic one to create a new chaos core. This lets it handle holy-element attacks, something it was weaker against before.