Chapter 9: Origin Part 1

3rd Person POV

In the dazzling Heavenly Star Palace, a mighty being was signing paperwork. This being was the Star King Dragon: Veldanava, also known as the creator of the multiverse. 

However, he wasn't the only resident of the Palace. The angels were in the Heavenly Star Palace as well. The main ones who worked there were the Seven Primordial Angels. These include Feldway, Zalario, Obera, Cornu, Dino, Pico, and Gracia. They all had respective jobs of their own such as Feldway's job of bringing papers to Veldanava and Dino's job of being the god's advisor.

But now, the Star King Dragon was having a bad time as he was signing paperwork. A new threat had arisen in the Cardinal Universe and had destroyed one of his planets. The angels tried to investigate but couldn't find anything.

Veldanava could use his Origin skill [Information King Akashic Records] to figure out what exactly happened. However, he doesn't wish to use it for information as it will become too boring.

This, along with the pressure of the unknown entity who destroyed a planet and all the paperwork he has to sign causes him to release a large amount of aura due to anger and frustration. The aura was strong enough to even push Feldway, the strongest primordial angel and Veldanava's first living creation, onto the ground and not allowing him to get up. The same was true for the other primordial angels. Some of the other angels were also thrown to the ground while some died due to magicule poisoning. The walls of the whole palace began having cracks due to the intense aura hitting. 

The most scary part was that this wasn't Veldanava's full aura, but was still a bit suppressed. After a little while, Veldanava finally realized what's happening and immediately calms down. This causes the intense aura to go back into Veldanava. He then immediately restores the palace to its previous state. It was then the primordial angels immediately entered his room.

Dino: "Veldanava-sama, what happened?"

Feldway: "Are you alright?" Each primordial asked a different question about what just happened and if Veldanava was all right or not.

Veldanava: "Relax relax, my aura just slipped a bit, nothing bad happened so don't worry." He sweat-dropped as he calmed them down. 

Dino: "Are you sure, Veldanava-sama?" He asked while concerned.

Veldanava: "Don't worry about it, Dino. I'm alright." He assured him, making Dino and the rest of the angels calm down.

Veldanava: "Anyway, you may leave now." The angels immediately left the room. While it didn't seem like it, they believed Veldanava's words to be an order from their master and orders absolutely cannot be debuted.

Veldanava: "*Sigh*, that was unexpected." He said and sighed in relief. However, he felt that his aura had created something that he was currently not aware of, something that would bring great changes to the world.

(Timeskip)

Feldway: 'As expected of Veldanava-sama, he truly is the most powerful being in existence.' He marveled at Veldanava's true power. After discovering that the magical outburst was just a slip of a bit of Veldanava's aura, he adored that his master was the strongest being in all of existence.

Suddenly, an angel arrived and addressed Feldway with a varied look.

Angel: "Feldway-sama, we have encountered a slime in the palace." This was shocking news for Feldway as slimes shouldn't be powerful enough to endure the pressure of the palace.

Feldway: "A slime!? Bring it to me!" He ordered the angel, who immediately left. His ocean-blue eyes, which were similar to his creator, had a glint of shock and confusion. Feldway had never heard of slimes being this powerful. Even an ogre cannot withstand the pressure of the palace. This is why a slime being alive inside the Heavenly Star Palace was an overwhelmingly huge shock for Feldway.