Chapter 8: Restoration

3rd Person POV

*Creak* Came the sound as the doors of the Heavenly Star Palace opened.

This palace was one of Veldanava's first creations while he still had his omnipotence and omniscience. Later on, he gave up on his omnipotence and omniscience and became a being under his own system while he was in this palace.

The horizon beyond the doors was magnificent.

Dino: 'Wonderful.' He thought as he entered while staring at the horizon. Normally, the palace could only be accessed by Velzard and Veldanava. However, after Milim's rampage and the creation of the demon lord council, Dino and the other Primordial angels were also given access.

This was so that they could inform Veldanava about the happenings of the Cardinal World. Although Veldanava could figure it out through his paperwork and his Origin skill [Information King Akashic Records], he still has them inform him personally.

The reason for this was that the paperwork never gave detailed information while using [Akashic Records] was too boring for him.

This Origin Skill had two sub-skills:-

1). Information Access: Allows the user to access any information about the past and the present.

2). Skill Access: Can access every single skill in the multiverse.

With this skill, Veldanava's power was at extreme levels. No, even that would be an understatement. Veldanava could essentially access every single skill in the multiverse which includes Rimuru's [Wisdom King Raphael], Milim's [Wrathful King Satanael], Guy's [Prideful King Lucifer], and so on.

Although he had this skill, he still needed enough magicules to properly operate them. This wasn't an issue, as he had his other Origin skill [Magicule Breeder Reactor]. Its job was to essentially continuously provide infinite magicules to the user in the form of Stardust, the densest form of magicules.

He also had another skill. The VOTW called this skill the Ultimate Skill [Turn Null Reactor]. It worked just like [Magicule Breeder Reactor] except that it produced Turn null magicules instead of Stardust. Turn Null is the primordial energy of nothingness. Veldanava used this to create everything.

However, where there is creation, there is no void, so after the creation of the universe, Veldanava was unable to use Turn Null. However, that all changed when he acquired [Turn Null Reactor]. He was finally able to use the energy he used to create everything.

Moving back to Dino, he was currently heading to Veldanava's office. He needed to tell him about Rimuru. There was no way that this could be ignored. Although he was walking, it looked like he was running. Suddenly, he was stopped as someone grabbed his arm.

???: "What's the rush, Dino?" Dino looked at the source of the voice. He had dark blonde hair and brown eyes, and he wore a red coat. His face could also be described as the definition of handsomeness. In his hand, there could be seen a box of papers.

 In his hand, there could be seen a box of papers