Joining The Crew

Note:

Hello its me...F/n=first name, L/n=last name, F/c=favorite color

Thats all

End of Note

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffys POV:

One day me and my crew were going to a strange island when we saw a girl she was running from some marines. Until she stopped and looked at Nami. Nami got shocked, "T-that cant be her" Nami said. "Huh who is she?" i said "she has 842,000,000,000 bounty on her head" Nami said. "I WANT HER ON MY CREW!!" i yelled. The girl were already gone when i said that. 

Your POV:

"Isnt that Monkey D. Luffy..." u thought while running. That boy that calls himself Monkey D. Luffy were running after u. U stopped and asked him why he was running after u "I want u to join my crew" Luffy said. "Mmh... Sure I can join ur crew I guess." U said. "WAIT REALLY!?" He said. U  nodded. As u were following Luffy to his ship u heard someone scream in the background. It was a marine. U ran to the marine and knocked him down. Then u went back to Luffys ship. Nami stared at u. Sanji ran out and started to kiss ur hand. "So what's ur name?" Luffy said "Im f/n I'm not gonna say my l/n" u said. "What a beautiful name F/n-chan" Sanji said. U saw Zoro sleeping. "Isn't that the pirate hunter" u said "oh u mean Zoro, well he's a pirate now" Luffy said.

Time skip~

It was dinner time. Sanji was cooking food for everyone at the crew. U were looking around on the ship when u saw Zoro. Zoro came up to u and asked what ur f/c was. "Oh my f/c it's green" u said. "Mmh I see" Zoro said. Sanji came out of the kitchen and said "Alright food is ready" As u walked in the kitchen u would see that Nami wouldn't stop staring at u, it looked like she had allot to ask. "Do u have any questions to ask?" U said to Nami "yeah I do have 1 question, how do u have 842,000,000,000 bounty on ur head?" She said curious. "Well I ate a devil fruit-" u said untill she cuted u of "what devil fruit did u eat" she said. "Well I ate the Mera Mera fruit so yeah...anyways the first weeks after I ate the devil fruit I couldn't control it, and I in accident killed a pirate and then when the marines saw that they were chasing me and allot of stuff. Then I killed over 5000 marines bc of the devil fruit." U said. The whole crew looked at u in chock. "DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN" Usopp said "well yeah it did happen and I was only 7 when it happend..." u said in a low voice. "WOW UR AMAZING" Luffy said.

 The time passed as u all enjoyed the food Sanji made.

U were going to sleep in Namis and Robins room. U borrowed some clothes from Robin because Namis clothes would be to small. As u were going to bed u couldn't thinking about ur past. U also didn't want someone to find out ur l/n bc then they would know that u were Gol D. Rogers daughter. Ur full name was Gol D. F/n. U suddenly fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

Sorry this is the second note but I just wanted to say thank u for reading I appreciate it really much. It makes me happy that u readed this chapter. I will continue this story untill One Piece is done I don't know why. I'm not so good at making stories but I'm trying my best