Skypiea + meeting Ace!

Note

i will use Y/n from now on instead of F/n. Y/n means ur name.

end of note

I went deeper into the forest. It was a strange forest. The forest had somestrange animals. I saw a cute baby snake. I continued to walk deeper in. I saw some bubbles. And then i saw a weird red hair man. 

He looked at me

He looked at me. He started to jump on the bubble. "Hellooo, Eneru wants to meet u" He said. "well i dont want to meet him" I replied. "Then u will die" he said. He started to laugh. I ignored him. He threw a bomb at me. I picked up a rock and threw the rock away. "Room..Shambles" I said. the bomb landed in the water and exploted. 

I looked at him and said "good luck trying to kill me". He looked at me shocked and started to throw more bombs at me. I did the same thing with the bombs as before. He threw a last bomb at me. I picked it up and threw it at him. It exploted in his face and he flew down and landed in the water. I then walked away. 

He was pretty easy to defet. I continued to walk deeper into the forest. I saw a giant poison snake. "Hello" I said to the snake. Since i was forsed to eat the wisper wisper fruit i could speak with the snake. "Do u know where that Eneru is? I want to kill him" I said. "U cant, hes the god of thounder" The snake wisperd. "Eh, im a warloard. I can beat him" I said smiling. "Ohh, ur a warlord" The snake said. 

I smiled. "Yes, now can u take me to his place" I asked. The snake nodded. I got up on the Snakes head. 

The snake was pretty fast

The snake was pretty fast. I could see a temple. Me and the snake arrived at the temple. I walked into the temple. No one was here. Suddently i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see a weird ass looking man. I started at him for a while until i took his hand of my shoulder. He looked at me for a while and then he asked"are u the warlord?". I glared at him for a while and then said "Yes...". 

He grabbed my arms so i couldnt move. "Dont try to steal this island from me" He then said. "Im not stealing it, im a warloard and Skypiea is my island now, deal with it Eneru" I replied with a straight face. Eneru tried to attack me with his thounder. "Room..Tank" I said while throwing stuff at him. I started to run away but he was fast as lightning so he was Infront of me. "Don't try to get away cutie" he said. I looked at him discussed. "Excuse me, I have a boyfriend" I replied discussed.

He didn't care. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "If u kiss me I will kill u" I then said. "I'm a god, u can't kill me" he replied. I already knew he would kiss me. He lend in for a kiss and I dogged it. "FUCK U" I yelled while kicking him. He was still holding my wrist with one hand. With his free hand grabbed my face and this time he kissed me. When he letted me go I was discussed and felt like throwing up.

"I should never left the others on the crew..." I said. "Who?" Eneru said looking at me. "The straw hats" I replied. My snail started to ring. Was it the straw hats? My brothers? Or the marines?. "Room" I teleported away to answer the call. "Yes?" I said. "Y/n!! I saw the news! Congratulations!!" Ace yelled. "Thank u Ace! I'm in the middle of a fight with a idiot, I'll call u later!" I said to my older brother. "Alright! Dont die!" Ace said. "I won't die brother I promise!" I said. 

I hung up and teleported to Eneru. "I dont have time for u" I said. "Then I will see u soon for the last fight." Eneru said laughing. I ignored him and walked away. I walked back to town. Everyone was suprised to see me. "Im leaving for some days! I have to see my big brother!" I yelled so everyone could hear me. 

Time skip~

After some days of looking for whitebeards ship i finally found it. "Hey old pops!" I said to whitebeard. "Where is Ace?" I added. "Hes here, let me just call for him" Whitebeard said. "Ace!" He yelled for Ace. Ace came and i ran to hug him. We talked for a while about stuff that happened while we weren't together. We both told some crazy stories. We both took some booze and started to drink. 

It was a beautiful sunny day. "It's a beautiful day isn't it y/n" Ace said while looking up at the sky. "It really is a beautiful day" I replied. Me and Ace we're running around throwing fire balls at each other before Whiteboard said "be careful, don't burn down the ship". He looked at us and then he started to laugh. "We won't burn down the ship" me and Ace said laughing. We continued throwing fire balls at each other. It was pretty fun.

"It feels like the old days" Ace said. "It really does" I replied smiling. "Remember first time we meet Sabo and then the first time we meet Luffy" i added. "Yeah, it was funny" Ace replied. We ran around the ship before we got tierd and laid down on the ground laughing. It was already dark. We went to the kitchen to eat food with the other's. We all were laughing, and drinking, telling stories, singing and joking around. After some hours it was time for bed.

Me and Ace would share room. "Good night Ace" I said. "Good night y/n" he replied. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sounds of the ocean.