Going Back To The Crew

As i went to my boat the weather became bad. It started to rain so u wanted to hurry up. As u saw Going Merry u fell of the boat. U screamed for help and lucky Sanji-Kun heard u. He jumped in the water and he was swimming to u. U fainted. When u woke up u were on the boat and Chopper was checcking u. U would see that everyone was staring at u with a worried face. Zoro picked u up and kissed u. 

Time skip~

It was dinner now and u wanted to help Sanji-Kun to cook. "Oi Sanji-Kun can i help u cook?" u said to Sanji. "Sure F/n-Chaaaan" Sanji-Kun said to u. As u and Sanji-Kun were cooking the food Luffy came in and tried to steal some meat. Sanji-Kun hit him and Luffy said "OW!!!! what was that for!". "Ur trying to steal the food" Sanji said. U laughted. U and Sanji continued cooking and when the food was done u went out of the kitchen and yelled "Alright guys the food is done!". Everyone ran to the kitchen because they were hungry. They all asked u why Ace called. U told them everything that happend. As everyone were eating u would hear a sound. U told everyone to wait here. U opend the door and saw Doflamingo and Crocodile. "What are u doing here!?" u said to Crocodile and Doflamingo. "Just wanted to see u again" They both said. Zoro went up to u and grabbed u. Crocodile and Doflamingo looked mad at him. U said "Dont look at Zoro like that guys". They stared at u instead. U stared back and asked them if they wanted dinner. They both said yes. "WHY ARE THEY HERE!!!" Everyone said exhept Zoro. "Well long story short, they are my childhood friends" U said to the crew. "Thats right" Doflamingo and Crocodile said. 

"HUH!?" Luffy, Nami and Usopp said. "Yeaaaaah" U said to them. After dinner was done u told Crocodile and Doflamingo to leave. They left and the crew was staring at u. "How are u, Doflamingo and Crocodile childhood friends?" The crew said to u "Well i dont really remember how we meet" U said to them. U walked away and u were going to take a shower. After u took the shower u went back to the room and u were going to change. U heard Nami yell ur name because u all were going to play a game. U walked to the kitchen and there was allot of games on the table. 

Time skip~

After 3 hours of playing allot of games everyone was sleeping exhept u, Robin and Sanji-Kun. U, Robin and Sanji-Kun went outside adn looked at the beautiful stars and the beautiful moon. It was a really nice night. Sanji-Kun and u took everyone to there bed while Robin was reading her history book. When everyone was in there bed Sanji-Kun said he were going to sleep. Robin and u were still awake reading history books. U soon got bored of reading history books so u wanted to do something else. U went to the kitchen and looked ur transponder snail. U found it and u called Ace. He answerd and said "What are u up to sis?" U said "Nothing, Im just bored so i called u". U guys had a long talk. Ace said "I have to go now sis, bye i'll talk to u later." U then said "Okay, bye bro". 

Fast note~

I wanna thank my friend pointing out every single misspelling i made lmao

End of note

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U putted the transponder snail on the table. U went to ur room and Robin was sleeping. U gave her a blanket and then i went to sleep. 

The next day~

U woke up at 4am and writed a note that said "Hey guys im going to go somewhere not that far away. I will mabye be back tomorrow or at night." U putted the note on the table and then u went to ur boat. U took ur boat and then u left. It was a beautiful day. U got to ur destenation and u looked for Law. U saw Law and u ran to him and hugged him. "How are u doing Law" u said to him "Im good F/n" he said to u. U and Law were talking for 2 hours about what happend since last time u guys meet. After the talk u guys went to a ramen shop. After u and Law ate all the ramen u and Law went to the bar. As u walked in u could see Buggy the clown. U and Law walked up to him and said "Hello Buggy, how are u". "HUH!? What are u guys doing here, well im good" Buggy said. U and Law orderd 4 bottles of alchole. U and Law drinked 2 each. U bought some more. After like 10 min u were drunk. U fell asleep. Law picked u up. After 2 hours u woke up and saw Buggy and Law standing next to u. U stod up and u got a flash back. 

Flash back~

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it. Seek it out! I left everything in my life at that place" Gol D. Roger said before he died. "NOOOOO" i yelled...Before he was dead. I was crying so much i couldn't even see. I fell down to the ground and cried. I left the place in tears. I couldn't feel so much feelings after that

End of flash back~

I started to cry... "What is it F/n, What happend!?" Buggy and Law said. "I got a flash back from my dads death..." u said in a low voice. U looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late. And u knew it would take a while untill u got back to the others. "I have to go back to the others in the crew now, bye guys" u said to them. "Bye see u later F/n" Buggy and Law said. U ran to ur boat and u left.  After some hours u were back. Luffy saw u and yelled "F/N IS FINALLY BAAAACK!". U smiled and hopped on the Going Merry. Chopper ran to u and hugged u. U picked up Chopper and said "Well isn't it my favorite doctor". Chopper looked at u and smiled. U putted Chopper down and walked up to Zoro and u kissed him. Sanji-Kun went up to u and kissed ur hand. Zoro slaped Sanji and said "SHES MINE!". Sanji looked at Zoro and said "Shut up Zoro". They both stared at each other and u told them to stop staring at each others and not to start a fight. "How did u know that we was about to fight" Zoro and Sanji said. "Well sometimes i just know" U said to them.

Note~

LETS GOOOO 1153 WORDS!

End of note

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------