Playing in the forest

U said to the crew that u were going to the forest. U took ur bag with u and u were walking to the forest. U walked deep info the forest and took something out of ur bag. It was a violin. U started to play the violin. It sounded beautiful. It sounded so beautiful that animals started to come to u. U didnt see that the rest of the crew were following u. Luffy couldn't keep quiet so he yelled "F/N WHY DIDNT U TELL US U WERE SO GOOD AT THE VIOLIN!?". "I-i didnt think much of it Luffy" u said to Luffy. Luffy asked u to continue playing the violin. So u continued playing. After some hours of playing it started to get dark. U all went back to the Going Merry. When u got on the ship u could hear someone in the kitchen. It sounded like blackbeard... U ran to the kitchen and opend the door and u was Blackbeard. "Uhm..Hello f/n, JOIN MY CREW!" Blackbeard said to u. "Blackbeard...HELL NAH IM NOT GONNA JOIN UR CREW!" U yelled. Black beard looked mad and he walked against u. Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and Sanji came to the kitchen and started at Blackbeard. Blackbeard pushed them away and picked u up. U tried to get away but he wouldn't let u go. Luffy got mad and hitted Blackbeard...Blackbeard used his Dark-dark fruit. The floor was now dark. "DONT TOUCH THE FLOOR!" U yelled. Everyone in the crew didn't touch the floor. Blackbeard threw u on to his boat. Blackbeards crewmates knocked u out. After some hours u woke up and saw Blackbeard and his crewmates. U slaped one of his crewmates. His crewmate screamed in pain. Because u slaped him hard. "LET ME GO U JERK!" U yelled. "No ur from now on joining my crew" Blackbeard said. U looked super mad and u used ur devil frui. U burned Blackbeard. He screamed in pain.  U used ur devil fruit and flew away. U saw the going marry and everyone was in a panic. U got on the ship and when they saw u they ran to u and hugged u. 

"Guys we need to get far away so Blackbeard doesnt come back" U said. They all got the ship ready to go. 

Note

Sorry for this short chapter

End of note