The crew will save u!

Joker walked up to me and slapped me. He then he kicked me where he stabbed me before. I started to caught up blood again. "Luffy will kill u... Doflamingo..." I said. He got mad again and kicked me. He looked out of the window and then looked at me shocked and mad. "WHAT IS LUFFY DOING HERE!" Doflamingo yelled. He then smiled and said "I have a plan...and I need ur help". I looked at him shocked and yelled "I DONT WANT TO HELP U!".  Doflamingo looked at me and then he grabbed me. "I will use u..." He wisperd. I was shocked. After a while Luffy, Usopp and Zoro ran into the room. "ZORO SAN!" I yelled. He looked at me and then he got shocked and mad.

I was again bleeding but I was bleeding even more than before. "SISTER!" Luffy yelled. Usopp was still shocked. "D-DONT MOVE!" I then yelled. Luffy looked confused. Zoro looked down at me and saw a arm around my wrist. The room was so dark that he couldn't see who. The lights turned on and saw that Doflamingo was holding a knife around my neck. "If u try to attack...then I will kill f/n" Doflamingo said. "He won't do it! Just attack him!" I yelled. "U sure about that?" He asked. He took the knife and stabbed my arm. I screamed I'm pain. "N-nevermind..." I then said. 

Luffy looked really mad. Usopp just looked scared. And Zoro...well he was about to kill Doflamingo. "LET HER GO!" Zoro and Luffy yelled. "Okay..." Doflamingo said. He stabbed ,e and then threw me out of the window. We were on the top of the mansion and the mansion had 8 floors. I fast fell to the ground. I was something else flying out of the window. Is it...a bomb! A bomb flew out of the window. When I landed on the ground I caught up blood and I could barely move. The bomb came closer and closer. It then exploted. The last thing I heard was the crew screaming my name. 

Luffys POV

"F/N!!!" I yelled. That son of a bitch!!! "U MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Zoro yelled attacking Mingo. I looked out of the window and saw f/n. She was covered in blood, dust and rock's. If she dies, I don't know what to do. "GUM-GUM..GATLING!!!" I yelled while attacking Mingo. "USOPP GO TO MY SISTER!!!" I yelled to Usopp.

Robins POV

"What was that? An explosion! Let's go Nami, Chopper and Brook!" I yelled. We went to where we saw the explosion. When we got closer we could see Usopp crying. "F/N!!!!!" Nami and Chopper yelled. F/n was coverd in blood, dust and stones. We got all the stones and dust of her. Brook, Nami and Chopper also started to cry now. "Chopper try to keep her alive!!" I yelled. 

Sanjis POV

Me and Franky saw Robin and the others running to where the explotion was. "Lets go see what heppend!" Franky yelled. "Okay" I replied. We started to run to the others. We heard all of them yell F/n's name. "Why are they screaming for F/n?" I asked. "I dont know" Franky said. When we got closer we realized that they all were crying. We arrived and saw F/n coverd in blood. I looked at Franky. First he looked shocked then he started to cry. 

"F/N!!!" Me and Franky yelled. "Shes still breathing!!" Chopper yelled. Chopper tried to stop the bleeding. F/n opend her eyes.

Ur POV

I opend my eyes and saw all the others crying. "F/N UR ALIVE!!" They all yelled. Chopper had stopped my bleeding and he putted on the last bandage. I sat up and then Chopper said "F/n! U need to rest!". I looked around where i saw. And then i rememberd what happend. I fast stood up and started running to the mansion. I fell to the ground and then Sanji came. "F/n! Do what Chopper says! Dont move!" Sanji said. "I DONT CARE! I NEED TO KILL JOKER!" I yelled while getting up and starting to run again. I ran the fastes i could. I got the the 8 floor. 

I ran into the room where i saw Joker. Zoro and Luffy was on the ground. "Huh? F/n how are u still alive?" Joker said. "IM NOT GOING TO DIE HERE!" i yelled. Zoro and Luffy looked at me with a smile. I used my mera mera no mi(flame flame fruit). I was now on fire.  "Fire gun..." i said while shooting fire from my fingers like a gun. I got one single shot on him. He was now gone. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. Joker's hand was still on my shoulder. He grabbed my hand. I couldnt move them. "Ah!! Let me go!!" I yelled. Out of no where Sanji came and kicked Joker. 

"S-sanji kun" i said. He looked at me with a smile. Zoro and Luffy got up and then Zoro walked to me. He grabbed my wrist. Joker looked at both Zoro and Sanji mad. "i see, u have two boyfriends now" Joker said. "I only have one!!" I yelled mad. Joker looked at me and said "The blond one?". "No" i replied. He looked at Zoro and said "The green hair one...". Doflamingo did something with his hands. He suddently started controling Zoro. 

I looked at Joker and yelled "Stop controling him!". He didnt care. He continued controling Zoro. Now Zoro and Sanji was fighting. "F/n! Get out of here! I cant control myself!" Zoro yelled. I ran straight to Joker. I jumped on him. He stopped controling Zoro. I started to hit him. His hands were on on shoulders. He pushed me back and now he was on top of me. "Let me go!" I yelled. He looked me in the eyes. 

He kissed me and i could just feel that Zoro was mad. In the next second Zoro kicked Joker and Joker crached into the wall.  Zoro picked me up and kissed me. "Wait Zoro san" i said. I threw a rock out of the window and said "Room Shambles". Doflamingo and the rock switched. I watched as he fell to the ground. I started to laugh a little. I went up to Luffy. He hugged me. I giggled a little and then i said "Lets go". Me, Zoro, Sanji and Luffy went to the others. "Lets leave now" I said to everyone. I could feel that i was getting weaker since i was hurt and i had no energy. 

Zoro noticed that i was getting weaker. He picked me up and ran to the ship. Everyone in the crew started to run after us. We all got to the ship. Zoro putted me on the bed at Choppers room. Chopper putted on more bandages. "U need to rest now" Chopper said. "Ok" i replied. I fell asleep.