Its now summer again + Getting kidnapped

Its finally summer again. The snow already melted away. It was a beautiful day. Everyone was minding there own business. I walked out of my room and i looked for Zoro. The sunny was so big. I found Zoro training. "Helloooo cutie" I said looking at Zoro. "Hey sweetheart" Zoro said. I blushed a little since this was the first time he called me sweetheart. Zoro walked up to me and pulled me closer to him. He started to kiss me. I kissed him back. 

I walked away to go see what Franky was doing. "Franky!!" i yelled running to Franky. "F/n!!!" Franky yelled. Me and Franky somehow became bestfriends. We did the suuuuper dance. "Suuuper!" Franky yelled. I started to giggle. Me and Franky was joking around and checking the ship. The ship looked perfectly fine. Sanji came with a drink to me. "Thank u Sanji kun" i said with a smile. 

Time skip~

It was midnight. I was going to watch over the ship tonight. I saw a strange ship. I could barley see anything. In the next second the ship was gone. I continued spying for the ship. I looked around and saw a strange person. The person said "scream and ur dead...". I continued to stay quiet. The person picked me up and dragged me to a strange room on the ship i saw earlier. "Eat these" The person said. He threw some devil fruits at me. It was the Hollow-Hollow no mi(ghost ghost fruit), Ope-Ope no mi(Laws fruit), Hiso-Hiso no mi(wisper wisper fruit) and Mero-Mero no mi(Love Love fruit). "i wont eat them! i already ate the mera-mera no mi(flame flame fruit)!" i yelled." "Eat it or die" the person then said. I got annoyed and started to eat the fruits.

After a while the person came back to see if i ate the fruits. I fake slept. The person turned on the lights and walked against me. I seen how the others use there devil fruits so i kinda already know how to use them. "NEGATIVE GHOST!" i yelled while creating a negative ghost. It went straight throw him. "HOW THE FUCK DIDNT THAT WORK!" i then yelled. "im always negative" the person then said. I looked at the person and it was a man. He was mabye 2 years older than me. He pulled out some sea stone cuffs. He putted the sea stone cuffs on me and dragged me away. "WE FINALLY CATCHED F/N!" He yelled while looking at his crew.

"what do u mean finally!?" i yelled. He looked at me and said nothing. he just had that evil smile. I somehow broke throw the sea stone cuffs. I took some steps away and i decited to use the Ope-Ope no mi(Laws fruit). But first i destroyed somethings that i could throw at him. "room!...Tank!" i yelled. He got allot of destroyed stuff at him. Just because i used the Ope-Ope no mi(Laws fruit) i had no energy left. It was already morning. My Transponder Snails started to ring. I ran away somewhere on the super big ship and said "whos this!". "WHERE ARE U F/N!!!" I heard the whole crew yell. " I GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEY MADE ME EAT MORE DEVIL FRUITS! LET ME GET SOME ENERGY! I WILL SOON BE BACK! WHEN I SAY THROW SOMETHING IN THE AIR THEN DO IT!" i yelled. "okay!" i heard Sanji yell. 

I now had enough energy. "Room...throw something now! shambles!" i yelled. i teleported to the others. "Hello." I said. "what devil fruits did they make u eat?" Robin asked. "it was the Hollow-Hollow no mi(ghost ghost fruit), Ope-Ope no mi(Laws fruit), Hiso-Hiso no mi(wisper wisper fruit) and Mero-Mero no mi(Love Love fruit)" I said looking at Robin. "WHAAAAAAT!?" Usopp yelled. I didnt say anything. I saw the ship again. "Shit there here...SHIT I HAVE NO ENERGY LEEEEFT!2 I yelled. I ran behind Zoro. Zoro picked me up and he was going to hide me. I was now at my hiding spot. I herd that the other pirates were here already. I heard scremes. It sounded like the others on the crew. I also heard that one of the other pirates said "Where is F/n!". Then i heard Zoro respond "I rather die theen tell u". "F/N COME OUT OR ELSE THE GREEN HAIR AND STRAW HAT DIES!" One of the other pirates yelled. I ran out from my hiding spot. 

"There u are f/n" He then said. He looked at me then smiled. "Tiny negative ghost!" i yelled creating a negative ghost. It landed on one of his crew members and it exploted. One of the crew members came behind me and did a suprice hug. He hugged me so hard i couldnt breath. "l-let me go!" i yelled. The pirate walked against me and said "oh no, Joker wants u". I looked at him shocked and asked "J-joker!?". He looked at me and then after a while he said "Yes, Joker wants u". He started dragging me to the ship. "IM NOT GOING TO SEE JOKER AGAIN, HES A JERK! I HATE HIM!" I yelled. "F/N WHOS JOKER!" Luffy yelled. I kicked the guy and ran to Luffy. "Joker is someone u met before..." i wisperd. 

The guy i kicked me beore came with a bat. He hitted me with the bat, i started to bleed allot. "D-dont let Joker catch you..." i wisperd. The guy i kicked dragged me away to the ship. I got locked in a room. 

Time skip~

We arrived at the island where Joker was. They dragged me out of the ship. After a while we were at Jokers place. "That son of a bitch..." I said. I got hit in the back of my head and I started to bleed even more. I then heard familiar foot steps. "J-joker..." I wisperd. "Long time no see...f/n" Joker said. Joker grabbed me and hugged me. "Stop!" I yelled. He hugged me so hard that I almost fainted. He threw me on the ground and looked at me. He grabbed me to a room and locked me in. I called Ace. "Huh? What is it f/n?" Ace asked. "C-call Luffy...and tell him...who Joker is..." I said trying to breathe. "What? Why can't u tell him? F/n what happend!?" Ace then asked. I didn't answer for a while until I said "J-joker kidnapped me...tell Luffy to c-come"

I started to cry a little. I hung up and after a while I got a call. I answered and it was Luffy. "F/N WHERE ARE U, IM GOING TO KILL MINGO!" Luffy yelled. "L-luffy..." I said. "Are u hurt!?" I heard Robin say worried. "Well yeah... I'ma soon jump out of this window...." I said. It got quiet for a while. "Don't jump!" Zoro yelled. "I...have to...if I want to... survive..." I said trying to catch up breathe. "Don't die!" Zoro then yelled. "Haha...I won't die...I have a plan untill u all arrive at the island, remember this is a private island for Joker. Only him and his crew are at the island" I said. 

I hung up. Are Joker stupid? He didn't put on the sea stone cuffs. But that's just good for me. It's lot like he has a alarm that will go on if I jump out from the window. I got to the end of the room and I started to run against the window. I jumped out and he really had a alarm... The alarm went on and I got to the group. I ran somewhere and it was the perfect hiding spot. My body was on the ground while I turned Into a ghost. I hope my body will be safe. I acted like I wasn't a ghost. Jokers crew members started to shoot at me. "S-shes a ghost!!!" They all yelled running away like kids. I flew after them. "NEGATIVE GHOSTS!!" I yelled creating negative ghosts. 

They all got negative. I flew to the roof of the mansion. I sat there for a while. I flew to my body again. I turned back to normal. When I stood up I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Joker. He kissed me for no reason. I broke throw the kiss and yelled "WHAT THE HELL JOKER, U JERK!!". He didn't care so much. He grabbed my wrist. He kissed me again. I couldn't break the kiss this time. "U have no where to run f/n" Joker said. I didn't realize that he stabbed me in my stomach. I was still bleeding from before. Joker stood there laughing and then he said "good night...f/n". He used his devil fruit and gave me cuts enough to make me bleed to death. 

I fell down to the ground and started to caught up blood. When I woke up I was in another room. This time he putted on the sea stone cuffs. I looked around the room and that's when I saw Joker. I had bandages where all the cuts where. "L-let me go!" I yelled. "No, I need u to join my crew...again..." He said. "Hell nah, I'm a part of the straw hats now!" I yelled. Joker looked mad. He looked really really mad.