Telling the crew ur secret

Namis POV:

It looks like F/n had something to say. "Is there anything u want to say f/n?" i said to f/n. She looks at me and says "Well i have a secret i wanna tell u guys" the whole crew looked at her and said "What is it?". 

Your POV:

"Well it will shock u all but ok oh and Zoro already knows the secret." u say while the crew is looking at u. "Well my full name is Gol D. F/n, im Gol D. Rogers kid." u say to the crew. "WAIT UR GOL D. ROGERS KID! DO U KNOW WHERE THE ONE PIECE IS!?" Luffy yells. "well yeah i do know where the One Piece is but i dont remember and is i would remember i wouldnt be allowed to tell u. It was a promise to my dad" u said while the crew still was in chock exept Zoro. "So u are the King Of The Pirets kid?" Usopp said still in shock. "Well yeah but hes dead so hes not The King Of The Pirets anymore..." u said in a low voice. Sanji-Kun ran up to u and started to kiss ur hand and he said "I cant belive i like the King Of The Pirets daughter. U giggeld and smiled. Zoro got jealous when he was Sanji-Kun kissing ur hand. Luffy wonderd why u didnt tell him before "because of this reaction but i just felt like i wanted to tell u all so yeah" u said to Luffy with a smile "Ohhh i understand" Luffy said to u. As everyone finnished breakfest u got a call from Ace. U excused ur self and went outside. Ace needed only u to come right away. U told the others that u would go to Ace. As u were taking ur fast boat that only works if u use ur devil fruit u could feel that something was wrong. U asked Ace where he was, He said that he was on a island. U went to the island and u were looking for Ace. U yelled out his name but didn't get a response. After a while u could hear Ace scream ur name. "SIS BE CARE FULL THERE IS PIRE-" he yelled bc u couldn't hear his voice. U got terrified because u couldn't imagine what happened to him. Then u remembered that u were the world's best swords man. U were a better swords man that Mihawk. U could see someone that looked like Mihawk. U ran to the Pearson that looked like Mihawk and it turned out that is was Mihawk. 

U asked what happened to Ace but he didn't know what happend. He said that he would help u find ur brother and now u both were looking for him. U saw someone on the ground. It looked like Ace... U and Mihawk ran to Ace and he was losing to much blood. U fast stopped him from bleeding. U told Mihawk to take Ace to a safe place. U remembered what Ace said about that there was pirets somewhere. U heard someone say ur name behind u. It was Doflamingo. U and Doflamingo were childhood friends. Doflamingo walked to u and hugged u. U hugged him back. U asked him if he was the one that hurted Ace. And he said "No but it was crocodile" "C-CROCODILE!?" U said. "Yes crocodile. I told him to not do it but he didn't listen." Doflamingo said "But he said when we were children that he would never hurt me or Ace" u said to Doflamingo. U could hear a voice from behind. U quickly turned around to see Crocodile. "Long time no see f/n" Crocodile said to u. "WHY DID U HURT ACE U SAID U WOULD NEVER HURT ME OR ACE WHEN WE WERE KIDS!" U yelled to Crocodile. Crocodile walked up to u and hugged u. Then he wisperd "Well I don't care about Ace anymore, I only care about u f/n". U said "If u care about me then don't hurt Ace anymore." Crocodile was still hugging u, u tried to get away but u couldn't. U were almost losing ur breath because he was hugging u to hard. Doflamingo saw that u almost couldn't breath, so he dragged Crocodile away.Crocodile got mad so he slapped Doflamingo. Doflamingo started to attack Crocodile. They suddenly started fighting. U yelled "GUYS STOP FIGHTING, JUST STOP ALREADY". They both stopped fighting and they stared at each other like they wanted to kill each other.

End of your POV.

Aces POV

I woke up and saw Mihawk. I asked "Where is f/n?". "She's looking for the pirate that hurted u. She will soon be back" Mihawk said to me. "I have a question. What are u to f/n?" I said while staring at him. "Well I'm her friend" Mihawk said to me. "If u aren't her best friend then who is?" I said "Well her best friend is Shanks and Buggy, when they were little they were always with each other u know." He said while staring at me. "Oh yeah right I forgot. Let's go back to f/n.." I said. As we walked to f/n I could see her with the pirets. She was screaming at them. I ran up to her and said "why aren't u fighting them?" "Well u don't know about this but they are my childhood friends." She said to me while hitting them. I knew thier name because I seen them before. It was Crocodile and Doflamingo. They both stared at me. Crocodile stared at me like he wanted to kill me. In the next second f/n hitted him and then she yelled "DONT STARE AT HIM LIKE U WANT TO KILL HIM U IDIOT!" Then she said "well I need to go back to the others, bye don't kill each others or else..". Then she left.

End of Ace POV.

Note

I'm thank full that a bit over 114 people readed my story. That makes me really happy. I hope u like the story!

End of note 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------