Zoro x reader(lemon)

 Note:

i dont know how to do lemons so ehm i will do my best

End of note

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Zoros POV:

I grabbed F/n to the bed. I started to take of her clothes. She started to take of my clothes. I started to bite her neck and kissing her. I could see that she liked it.  She touched my abs as i was kissing and biting her neck. 

End of Zoros POV

Your POV:

He was biting and kissing my neck. He got my soft part and i moaned. He wouldnt stop biting, kissing and now licking my soft part. He now started to squeeze my boobs. He continued squeezing. He started to kiss me again. He looked at u with a smirk and said "why dont we have even more fun" u looked at him blushing. He started to take of ur underwear and then he took of his underwear. It was huge. He would soon put it in u. He said "slow or hard?" u said "h-huh i dont really care u pick" he said with a smirk "then lets go hard" u blushed and said "o-okay" He put the it in u and u already started to feel pain because this was ur first time. 

He starts to go hard and u try not to moan. He goes harder and harder. The pain slowly goes away and u start to like it. U moan and Zoro has a smirk on his face. U moan "Z-Zoro dont stop~" He continues and he starts to squeeze ur boobs again. 

Time skip~

It now been 2  hours since u started to have sex. U said to Zoro that u were going to take a shower. He then said "i wanna shower with u" u let him shower with u. As u turn on the shower he starts to kiss u. He puts shampo in ur hair. U turn of the shower and u and Zoro put on ur clothes. U hear someone on the ship and u know that the others arent here yet. U and Zoro runs out to check whos there. U see Portgas D. Ace. U run to Ace and hug him. "who is he!?" Ace and Zoro says at the same time. Ace says "Im Portgas D. Ace, F/n older brother" "mmh okay im Roranoa Zoro, her boyfriend" Zoro says. "U HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" Ace yells. "well yeah now i have, dont yell Ace." u say. "ok, well have u seen Luffy our brother?" Ace says. "Hes coming soon, u can stay here and wait Ace" u say to Ace. "wait Luffy is also Gol D. Rogers son? What is going on" Zoro says to me and Ace.

Ace POV: 

Is he dumb or something. "Well no, we just know each other really well and we are like brothers thats why hes my and F/n brother." i said to Zoro. "oh okay" Zoro says. F/n says "Well should we get a drink?" "sure me and Zoro said at the same time."

End of Ace POV

Your POV:

As i was getting some drink for us all i could hear Zoro and Ace arguing. I came with the drinks and they started to drink. After 1-2min i could her Sanji-Kun scream my name. He came to the ship and said "F/N-CHAN THE OTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE I NEED UR HELP!" "ACE AND ZORO STAY HERE AND KEEP THE SHIP SAFE." i yelled to Zoro and Ace. Me and Sanji-kun left the ship. As we ran to the others we could see a burning village and we could hear screams...