The Accident

U woke up from someone screaming... It was Chopper. U looked for Chopper and when u found him he was crying. He ran up to u and started to apologize. "Why are u apologizing to me Chopper?" U asked "I-I IN ACCIDENT BROKE UR KATANA!" He said. "Uhm Chopper that's not my katana that Zoro's Katana..." U said. Chopper looked at u while Zoro walked up to u and Chopper. Chopper was hiding behind u. "Uhm..Hi Zoro why are u awake..?" U said nervous..."that's the same thing I wanna ask u. And why is my katana broken" he said while looking u deep in the eyes. "I'm sorry Zoro it was me" u said because u didn't want chopper to get in trouble. He said to Chopper to go back to bed so Chopper went back to bed. "I know u didn't break my katana, I know it was Chopper and u didn't want Chopper ot get in trouble." He said while grabbing ur hand. 

U asked him how he knew that. "Bc i saw him breaking it and then u came, he thought I was sleeping but I wasn't." Zoro said. Then he said "I also want u to tell me ur L/n." "If I'm gonna tell u my last name u can't tell anyone about it" u said to him while looking him deep in the eyes.

Zoros POV:

What does she mean by that? Does she have a weird L/n? Or is it a super rare L/n? What can it be...

End of Zoro POV

Your POV:

As I looked Zoro In his eyes and I could see that he was thinking of something. "Well uhm my full name is Gol D. F/n..." U said to him. He looked at u and said "wait ur Gol D. Rogers da-"he said and then u said "Keep ur voice down I don't want anyone to hear. "So ur Gol D. Rogers daughter" he wisperd. "Yes I am now don't tell anyone okay?" U said. He looked in ur eyes and said "okay" while still holding ur hand. "We should go to sleep" Zoro said. "Mmh we should" u said while he let your hand go. U both went back to bed and fell asleep.

Time skip~

Nami and Robin woke u up. U three went outside and sat on the sunbeds. Robin was reading a book and nami was drinking a drink Sanji made for her. Chopper came up to u and wanted to hug u. After he hugged u Sanji came to u and said "F/n chaaaan I made a drink for u~". U thanked Sanji and before he left he kissed ur right hand. U could see that Zoro got a little bit jealous when he saw Sanji kiss ur hand. He went to Sanji and they both started to argue. U went to them both and told them to stop. So they stopped arguing but they were giving each other's a death stare.

U went back to the sunbed and then Nami said "They are always like that either they argue or they fight" then Robin laughed and said "I wonder if they ever will stop arguing and fighting" we all three laughed. Luffy were trying to steal food from the kitchen, Usopp were trying to fix his goggles and Chopper were making medicine. Everyone was having a great time. While everyone was busy doing there thing u saw an island. "Guys I see and island!" U said  "Oi let me see" Luffy and Usopp said at the same time.