Ur starting to fall in love

Usopp, Robin, Nami and Chopper asked what happend on the island

Usopp, Robin, Nami and Chopper asked what happend on the island. Luffy told them everything. They get choked. But at least u were ok.

Time skip~

It been 8 months since u joined the straw hat crew. U been feeling allot of feelings for Zoro. U wanted to tell someone about how u feel about Zoro. So u go to Nami and Robin. "Nami, Robin I need help I don't know what to do. I think I'm in love with Zoro but I don't know how to tell him" u say to Nami and Robin. They both look at each other and say "Don't worry we will help u". U smiled and thanked them. Nami and Robin told everyone on the crew besides Zoro ofc. Nami and Robin made up a plan. Me and Zoro didnt know abt the plan. Because we didnt know it was a plan. 

Zoros POV:

"Usopp!" "Yeah what is zoro?" Usopp said. "I have a strange feeling for F/n, everytime im around her i feel happy and that i want to kiss her so badly." I said to Usopp. "Thats bc ur in love with her Zoro" he said "mmh okay thank u Usopp" i said to him "ah no problem Zoro" he said then. I left and went to the bathroom. I saw F/n shower, we looked at each other. I saw that she was blushing, i was blushing too. I ran out and closed the Door, my nose was bleeding bc I was blushing so much. Nami came up to me and asked what happend. I told her and the bursed out laughting. Then she left.

End of Zoros POV 

Namis POV:

I bursed out laughting when Zoro told me what happend. 10 min after F/n came up to me and said the same thing as Zoro said. She was blushing so much. Then i went to the otjers on the crew and said that we could go to a close island it would only take 5 min to get there. We went to the island and Luffy told F/n and Zoro to say at the ship.

End of Namis POV

Zoros POV:

"Mmh im going to tell her how i feel..." I thought for myself. After the crew left i went up to F/n. " f/n i have something to ask u" I said to her "what is it zoro?" F/n said to me with a smile on her face. "I-i like u" I said to her while trying to hide my blush. She said to be with a blush on her face "Z-zoro, I -i like u too" i asked her is she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed me back.