To the next island!

The next day i woke up to a Chopper sleeping on me. He was so cute. He woke up adn smiled. "Morning Chopper" I said smiling. "Morning!" Chopper said. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. After the shower i went ot the kitchen. "Morning, are u feeling better?" Sanji asked. "Morning, yeah im feeling better" I replied. I helped Sanji with the breakfest. 

Everyone else came in. "Hey guys! I know a island we can go to" Nami said. "Sure whats the island called?" Me and Robin asked. "I dont know, its a island that was just found" Nami said. We all agreed to go to the strange island. It wouldn't take so long until we got to the island. 

Smal time skip~

"Hey! i see the island!" I yelled. We were now at the island. I jumped of the sunny and then i yelled to the others "I will explore the island!". "Alright! we will come soon!" They all yelled. I started walking. 70% of the island were a forest and 30% of the island were a town. I was now at the town. I saw marines running around. I saw Smoker. What the hell is he doing here, i thought. I continued to explore the town. I saw a cloud of smoke around me. "What do u want Smoker" I asked. "I have a question" He said. He was now standing infront of me. "Since Moria died it was only 6 warlords" He said. 

I looked at him for a while and then i said "And? Whats ur point". "My point is that the Goverment wants u to be the new warlord". I laughted a little and then said "Good joke". He looked at me with a straight face and said "Its now a joke". "Wait what" I replied. "So, do u  accept it or not" Smoker said. "fine, i will accept it" I replied while starring at him. "Good, now follow me, the Goverment is here and they want to talk with u" He said. He grabbed my hand and started to walk away with me. 

We arrived at the place where the Goverment was. Smoker left and some marines took me to a big room. The room had a long table with many chairs around it. There was one empty seat. "Take a seat F/n" One of them said. I sat down and i didnt know what to say. "So, ur now a warlord, how do u feel F/n" He said. "I dont really feel anything, question" i said. "Go on ask" He then said while everyone looked at me. "Why do u want me to be a warlord, out of all people" I asked. "Well, ur strong and smart" He said. "Yeah yeah, can i leave now? im bored" I said. "Sure" He said.

I left and decited to go back to the crew. I arrived at the sunny. "Im back!" i yelled. I got on the ship and everyone walked up to me. "So, hows the island and why do u look so confused?" They all said. "The island is 70% a forest and 30% a town. The marines and the Goverment is here" i said. "it still doesnt explain why u are confused" Nami said. "Look the newspaper!" Sanji said. He started to read the news. He had a shocked face. "Why are u shocked?" Brook and Franky asked. 

Sanji looked ta me and said "F/n swaaan, is now a warlord" He said. Everyone looked at me shocked. "I can explain" I said. I explained everything that happend when i arrived at the town. Suddently some marines came to the sunny. "MARINES!" Nami yelled. "Wait Nami, let me see what they want" I said. 

I jumped down to the marines and asked "What do u want now?". "The Goverment forgot to ask u what island u want ot be urs" They said. "uhm Skypiea" I said. The marines called the Goverment and said "She wants Skypiea". "Alright, Skypiea is urs f/n" The Goverment said. The marines left and i got to the ship again. "What was that about?" They all asked. "What island i wanted since im a warlord now." I replied. "What island did u pick!" Luffy yelled exited. "Skypiea" I replied.

"Woooow!!" Luffy, Chopper and Usopp yelled. "I like Skypiea" I said while looking up in the sky. "Well i think i should go to Skypiea" I said. "What!? Dont leave us!!" Luffy yelled. I ignored him and started to jump up in the sky. I was flying. "Bye!" I yelled while leaving. Was it really ok to leave my brother, my bf and my friends like this? i thought for myself.

When i went higer and higer up. I could see Skypiea from here. I went straight forward to see allot of people. When i arrived everyone yelled my name. Some sky solders came up to me and they said they were going to take me to the palace. The palace was beautiful. A fter a while a sky solder came running to me. "F/n! We have a problem!" He yelled. "What is it?" I asked. He told me to follow him.

It was allot people surrounding 14 other people. 11 people was holding weaponds. "Everyone move!" The solders yelled. The other 3 people was a little family. "Whats going on here!" I yelled. They almost shot the family. I created a fire wall. "Its the warlord!!" Everyone yelled. The family ran away. "Arrest them!" i said. The sky solders arrested them. I suddently saw a thounder cloud. "Its god Eneru!" One of the people yelled. 

"Whos that?" i asked. "Hes the god of Skypiea!" someone else said. The thounder clouds were now gone. It came from a big forest. "Im going to that forest tomorrow" I in accident said out loud. "No! everyone that enterd the forest never came back!" Some people said. I looked at the forest and said "If anyone wants something i will be in my palace". I walked to the palace. 

When i enterd the palace i went straight to my room. And then i rememberd that my friend Conis lives at skipiea. I suddently fell asleep. The next day i woke up from a smell. It smelled nice. I walked out from my room and started to follow the smell. It came from the kitchen. I walken into the kitchen to see someone making breakfest. "Good morning miss f/n, i made u breakfest" She said. "Thank u" I replied with a smile. 

I sat down and started to eat the food. It was really tasty. "Thank u for the food, i will just take a trip. I might be back in somedays" I said while leaving. I walked out of the palace. I walked into the forest. The trees were huge.