At The Island

Note:

What I'm writing is doesn't happen in One Piece, this just fake don't worry, almost nothing I write is real everything is fake

End of note

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Nami, Robin and u were putting on ur normal clothes. We were already at the island. It looked like a strange island everything was dead. There was nothing alive as long as u could see. "Alright F/n, Zoro, me and Sanji will go and explore the island Usopp, Robin, Nami and Chopper u guys can stay here." Luffy said "yes captain" everyone except Luffy said. 

Sanjis POV: 

Why do I always need to be with Zoro. But at least I have F/n chaaaan, she's sooo pretty, beautiful, amazing, cute and smart.

End of Sanjis POV

Your POV:

Mmh Sanji is really in love with me, Nami and Robin. I wonder why he hates Zoro so much. As u all were walking through the island u started to hear sounds. "Hey guys do u also hear that?" U said "mmh yeah I wonder where there coming from" Luffy, Sanji and Zoro said. "I think I know where there coming from! Come!" U said. As u all were running u could see a big black, gray and white castle. The sounds were coming from there. As u opened the door to the castle u could feel someone drag u. Someone grabbed ur left and dragged u somewhere. Sanji, Luffy and Zoro were chocked and ran after but I disappeared. U could hear Zoro, Luffy and Sanji scream for u. Untill u got knocked out. When u woke up u were sitting on a chair and ur hands and legs were tied up. A boy with black hair, blue eyes with black pants and a white shirt were standing in front of u.

U asked who he was and "well cutie I'm Kazuki and I'm a pirate" he said while staring u in the eyes like he was about to kiss u. He called his crew mates over and I could see it was over 400 people on his crew. "WHERE IS LUFFY, SANJI-KUN AND ZORO!" U yelled. "Oh u mean the blondie, the straw hat and that green hair guy?" Kazuki said. "YES WHERE ARE THEY. ARE THEY HURT, LET ME SEE THEM!" U yelled. "Well the green hair is lost and uhm I don't know about the othe-" said untill Zoro came in the room. "GIVE HER BACK NOW!" Zoro yelled. "Why would I give her back to u" Kazuki said. Then Sanji and Luffy came in the room. "F/N CHAAAAN DID THEY HURT U!?" Sanji yelled. Luffy was confused. Sanji said to Luffy that they were trying to take me away. And I mean he wasn't lying. Luffy also got mad when he understood what was happening. Sanji and Luffy started to fight. And Zoro ran to me and untied the ropes. 

Luffys POV:

"GUM-GUM GATLING!" I said as fighting that man that Calles himself Kazuki. He wasn't giving up so..."GUM-GUM PISTOL" I said it and hitted him so hard that he flew info the wall. All his crew mates ran to him so me, Zoro, Sanji and F/n had a chance to run away. We ran away the fastest as we could. F/n was faster than us all so I told her to run fast as she could to the others and tell them to get the ship ready. As me, Zoro and Sanji came to the ship we were setting sail to another island.

End of Luffys POV