The Unspoken Secret and Promise

In the early hour of the morning, Roseanne wandered into the kitchen, seeking a drink for her dry throat. After she was done and prepared to leave, her gaze fell upon a nearby door marked 'Do Not Enter'. Drawn by an irresistible curiosity, she slowly turned the handle and stepped into the forbidden room. Inside, she found a collection of red silk garments draped over something, stirring her inquisitiveness further.

The previous evening, Jungkook had warned her about the room's off-limits nature. However, with him gone in the morning, her curiosity heightened. As she reached out to touch one of the silken fabrics, a commanding voice called her name, causing her to turn abruptly. It was Jungkook, his expression a mix of concern and frustration, questioning her presence in the restricted place.

"What are you doing here?", his voice held a tinge of disappointment as he glanced around the room.

"Cal, I was just... I- I didn't mean to-"

"I told you not to come in here," he cut her off.

"I'm sorry," she stammered, feeling guilty for disregarding his warning. "I promise I didn't see anything beyond the silk cloths."

His initial irritation softened as he noticed her shaken reaction. With a low sigh, he refrained himself from scolding her, recalling his purpose for returning. Silently, he took her hand, leading her downstairs.

Fearful of being chased out again, Roseanne promised not to intrude again.

"Come with me," he said while turning to shut her mouth and then, he continued guiding her downstairs without further explanation.

Descending to the base of the tree, Roseanne's breath caught as she was met with a gathering of lions and tigers.

"Cal, what's happening?", she whispered nervously, eyeing the imposing creatures.

"These are my friends," Jungkook said, gesturing towards Kion, the lion, and Tigra, the tiger. "I wanted you to meet them. I promised to introduce them to you, remember?"

Reluctantly, she approached, fear mingling with curiosity as he reassured her, "It's okay. They won't hurt you."

As she cautiously extended her hand toward the cubs, their playful demeanor softened her apprehension. Slowly, she grew more at ease in the presence of the majestic animals.

"They're so adorable." she murmured, a small smile gracing her lips.

Jungkook smiled too, watching her newfound fascination with the creatures.

"I have to go, but I'll be back soon. Take care of them, okay?" he said, bidding her farewell before soaring away with Kion and Tigra.

✨️✨️✨️

Jungkook had ventured into different parts of the forest alongside Kion and Tigra, each keeping a watchful eye on their designated areas. As he patrolled the western region near the cascading waterfall, his sharp gaze detected a group of men trespassing in the perilous zone, where poisonous plants, including the infamous Vipera Blossoms thrived.

Keeping a safe distance, he observed the men's suspicious movements, curious about their intentions. His heart quickened when one of them carelessly approached the toxic plants, prompting him to swiftly swoop in to prevent a potential disaster.

"Careful! That plant is lethal," his urgent warning reverberated through the air as he swiftly rescued the man from the toxic blooms.

However, instead of gratitude, the man reacted with alarm and hostility. Startled, Jungkook noticed him brandishing a blowgun, aiming it at him. With lightning speed, he ascended, seeking refuge in the branches of a nearby tree.