Epilogue

The morning sun painted the royal garden in hues of gold, casting a serene glow upon Jungkook and Roseanne as they strolled through the blossoming landscape. Jungkook gently pushed Roseanne's wheelchair, the cool morning breeze carrying whispers of their shared memories. Looking at her burgeoning belly, he could not help to reminisce about their wedding day almost a year ago.

"Do you remember our wedding day, Rosie?", he asked, his eyes filled with fondness.

Roseanne smiled, her gaze drifting to the horizon.

"Of course, how could I forget? Everyone showered us with blessings and wishes," she reminisced, a softness in her voice.

Jungkook chuckled, recalling with a playful grin, "Especially the wishes for us to have a little one soon."

Roseanne chuckled, nodding.

"That wish was heard the most, I think," she said, placing a hand on her swelling belly. "And soon, their wish will come true," she added with a contented smile.

Jungkook leaned closer, his eyes fixed on her belly. Tenderly, he bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her tummy, then lifted his head to press a soft kiss on her hand.

"To you, my love, and to our babies," he murmured, his voice filled with affection and anticipation. "May you all be well for the birth that's soon to come.", he wished, hoping that their twins and Roseanne, all three of them, would be healthy.

When he looked up to Roseanne's face, he saw her expression change. Her hand instinctively moved to her abdomen, feeling the subtle fluttering beneath her touch.

"Jungkook..", she gasped, her voice filled with wonder. "Our babies are saying hello."

Eyes widening with excitement, he gently placed his hand where Roseanne's rested. His face lit up as he felt the faint but distinct movements.

"I can feel them," he exclaimed, a mixture of joy and amazement in his voice.

Just as the moment of awe settled between them, Roseanne felt a twinge of pain shot through her, causing her to clutch her stomach tightly.

"My love..", she gasped, her voice strained. "It's time...", she paused, trying to take a sharp intake of breath through the surging pain.

Seeing his wife's expression, attempting to conceal the discomfort, Jungkook felt a surge of panic, which then led him to scramble in attempting to lift Roseanne from the wheelchair.

"I got you," he declared, his voice tinged with anxiety, but before he could fully lift her, her hand met his chest with surprising force.

"Stop, Jungkook..", she commanded firmly, her eyes locking with his in a mix of pain and determination. "Just push the wheelchair. We need to see the midwife quickly."

Confusion and concern clouded Jungkook's features momentarily, but the resolute look in Roseanne's eyes spurred him into action. With a nod, he swiftly redirected his efforts, pushing the wheelchair with urgency toward the birthing chambers, his heart racing with a mixture of apprehension and determination.

✨️✨️✨️

In the birthing chamber, Roseanne lay in the throes of labor, her face contorted with the intensity of pain. Jungkook stood by her side, holding her hand firmly and murmuring words of encouragement, his eyes filled with both worry and unwavering support.

"Push, Your Majesty.", urged Ruby, the experienced midwife, her voice steady despite the urgency of the moment. "You're doing wonderfully well. Just a little more.", she added.

Roseanne clenched her teeth, gripping Jungkook's hand tightly as she followed Ruby's instructions.

"I-I can't..." she gasped, beads of sweat glistening on her brow.