Too Much Flooding

"This is stupid."

"What?!" Wukong gasps.

"There is no way you could get across an entire town in two minutes," Macaque mutters, gesturing his hand at the movie playing on the TV.

"Uh, yeah I can. I'm the Monkey King!" Said King places a hand on his chest for emphasis.

The shadow monkey rolls his eyes. "Yeah, but in this you're Monkey Cop."

"So?"

"You're not the Monkey King, you don't have Monkey King powers!"

"Yes I do."

Macaque flailed his arms, completely turning away from the movie. "That makes no sense!"

Wukong laughed. "Yeah it does!"

"Explain it to me then."

"I have Monkey King powers," he starts.

"Uh huh."

"So of course Monkey Cop is gonna have Monkey King powers!" He smirks, crossing his arms and leaning in closer. That smug bastard.

Macaque only sighs, giving up on trying to convince the Sage on how dumb his movie really was. Honestly he can't even believe that he was re-watching it in the first place. Wukong had just been so adamant on watching it again. It wasn't like he'd really paid much attention, if any at all, to it the first time anyway, so he didn't put up a fight.

He decides to take his current frustrations out on the King in a more petty way, by taking away what he loved most, food.

Quickly, he snatches the popcorn bowl sitting in his lap, smiling at the shocked face he gets from the monkey. He grabs a handful of popped kernels and begins eating it. What he's not expecting is for Wukong to merely shrug it off.

Macaque silently pouts, shoving more into his mouth. They tasted surprisingly good too, each one was just about perfect. He didn't know Wukong knew how to cook. Actually he didn't even remember seeing him make this, or hearing it.

He turns, about to ask Wukong how he got the popcorn, but unfortunately his question was answered all too late by a piece of plucked hair turning into a popcorn bowl, falling gently back into the Sage's lap.

His eyes drift back to his own bowl and suddenly he's not hungry anymore. Actually, he's feeling quite ill.

Now it made sense why he didn't hear anything, because there was nothing to hear. That lazy, disgusting asshole was eating his own hair and didn't even bother to let him know before he ate it?!

"WUKONG!" Macaque yells.

"Whahaat?" Wukong couldn't help but laugh, already knowing why the other was so upset. "You were the one who took it!"

"It's HAIR!"

"Annnd?"

Macaque groans loudly, throwing his head back against the couch. "I do not want to be hacking up hairballs tomorrow," he mutters, squeezing his eyes shut.

Wukong simply shrugs. "You have to admit it tastes good though."

"Gross," the shadow grimaces at the ceiling. The popcorn bowl in his lap is lazily tossed onto the coffee table, a few pieces spilling out from the force.

The movie continues on and surprisingly there's no tension between the two.

There's the occasional sarcastic laugh from Macaque and little fun facts from Wukong, but other than that it was pretty quiet.