19 | Honeymoon

"I could drown myself in someone like you. I could dive so deep I never come out. I thought it was impossible, but you make it possible."

~ Nothing But Thieves, Impossible

Please don't forget to comment, follow, and vote!

Sophie let out an exasperated breath, embarrassed by what her parents got them into.

It was a couple days later and they were immediately off to their "honeymoon." It was way up north, in the freezing cold snow. Their hotel room was the cheesiest romantic looking place to ever exist. A trail of rose petals led from the entrance, all the way to the heart shaped king sized bed, draped in red silky sheets.

Sat in front of a floor to ceiling window revealing snow slowly falling from the sky, piling onto the ground below, was a jacuzzi. Candles were already lit, around and along the edge of the tub. Beside it was a cart with two wine glasses, an unopened bottle of wine, and chocolate covered strawberries.

It was as if Cupid threw up everywhere.

Oh, and the other thing? They were supposed to get an ungodly amount of snow in the night, so they'd most likely be stuck inside for their whole trip.

With a sigh, she snatched the tray of chocolate covered strawberries off the table and shuffled to the bed. She crisscrossed her legs and leant against the headboard, her eyes locking with Cillian's across the room. Uneasy, he stood there, unsure what to do with himself.

She rolled her eyes and padded the spot in bed next to her. "We shared a bed the past few days, come here. I don't bite."

But he does, she thought, the mark left on her neck tingling.

She shook the thought away and offered him a strawberry as he sat on the mattress next to her. His nose scrunched as he took it from her hands, closely inspecting it.

"You're supposed to eat it." She teased, biting into one. He shot her a look, making her laugh. "It's just a strawberry covered in chocolate."

Well, he did like chocolate... After a sniff, he took a small, cautious bite. He chewed an unnecessary amount of time as if he were some chef judge, critiquing the fruit.

She watched as he chewed, and chewed, and chewed, and finally swallowed. "Well?"

He shrugged. "Eh."

"All those dramatics for an eh?" She affectionately rolled her eyes. "Fine, more for me, but you're going to be stuck with people food for a few more days until we get back home."

"What's that?" He changed the subject and pointed to the jacuzzi.

"A jacuzzi. A fancy bathtub, basically." She explained with a chuckle. "Kinda a hot tub, kinda a bath."