Prologue

Happy reading....!

******

It felt as though impending chaos was about to shatter everything painstakingly built over the years. Rain poured down heavily, mirroring the tumult within her heart. Despite the brewing storm, she remained in the middle of the road. Then, without warning, the skies opened up, drenching her from head to toe within seconds. Her tears mingled with the torrential rain, both cascading down upon her.

"I didn't wanted to meet you again, never in my life, but here you are. Me ne kabhi nai chaha tha ki apse phir se mulakat ho, par dekiye hum phir se wahi hai, ek dusre ke samne" she said looking straight into the eyes that were front of her.

The other person looked ashamed. But composed, "abhi ke liye please andar chaliye, bohot barish horahi hai," she walked closer to her, "choona bhi math hume", She took her step back, not wanting to melt away with that touch, AGAIN.

"Haseena, Please andar chaliye, binti hai hamara, bagwan ke waste ander chaliye," Haseena broke down into the flood of tears, the tears that she held for so long, all these days, all these years, she fell on the ground on her knees,

"Hasee!" she ran to her and engulfed into the hug, with the protest of being in her embrace haseena still found that familiar comfort in that hug, and she hated herself for the same.

***

A strict Kadak Karishma Singh and a emotional Jazbati Haseena Malik.

Despite their history, fate brought them face to face after three years in a scenario where their roles as police officers prevented them from acknowledging their prior connection.

What had happened between them in the past and what will happen now in the present, where there future will be decided?

This encounter poses a pivotal moment that could either bring closure or reignite what was once lost between them.

***

Love

- Author ❤