Chapter 12 | Barbadiyaan

It had been three days passed since their first kiss

It had been three days passed since their first kiss. All Haseena could remember was the way their lips danced with the rhythm of their own heartbeats, their own pace and which had a wave of unsaid ; un-understandable emotion, they had just smiled through it: Actually blushed through it!

Well, later Karishma was hit with the guilt of kissing her senior, specially a girl. Which she had never experienced. It was the first time that she was feeling those butterflies and that too for a girl, She had always heard stories which had a "Rajkumar" who come on white horse and takes the queen away with him. But nothing like that happened with her, neither a man loved her nor did she had this feelings before. And this had feared the poor soul.

What Karishma had no idea was, that poor she, was totally fine, totally normal. She just didn't know this side of world existed, she wasn't just aware of it.

Again, other than that guilt that haunted Karishma here and there everything was as normal as it could be, because, Haseena.

Haseena, she was sure that she loved this woman, Karishma. Haseena couldn't get out of the kiss she felt for the first time. It was her first damn kiss, yes of course she wasn't any different from any other normal girl to dream of a guy, with Karishma it always felt that was meant to be. And it had been.

She stole glances with Karishma, she craved to be kissed again by her, touched by her. But the latter was in devoid of emotions, She wasn't hugging Haseena while sleeping, She had not seen waiting for Haseena as she did earlier. She wasn't waiting to have their dinner together. Did it disturb Haseena? Of course it did. But she chose to let it pass.

***

And, right now, Haseena was in canteen with her classmates trying to enjoy, scratch that, she was here to distract herself form the headache that was in the human form with her in the room. Gunjan had her head layed on Haseena and they were discussing something important about their class. Then there was this lady out of no where come in front of Haseena, "Karishma Singh? Kya hua"

"Kuch nai Haseena bas aise hi, hum..." She saw the was Gunjan still had her head layed over Haseena's shoulder. "...hume apse kuch baat karni thi" and this made Haseena's heart skip a beat. "Ji, kahiye phir,"

"woo.." Haseena knew that the lady wouldn't speak here. "Ek minute Gunjan," She made gunjan take away her head, and she walked to Karishma, "..Ji, kahiye ab!"

"wo...wo hume.." Karishma was thinking hard of what excuse will she get, and what actually she should be speaking. "..Wo hum, room jarahe hai"

"haan?"

"Haan, wahi, wahi"

"tho aap hume ye batane ke liye aye the?"

"haa" she scratched her eyebrow with her right index finger making Haseena smile at her goofiness.