Chapter 7 : Azeeyatein

After the talk in the room Karishma never dared to go near Haseena, she was in her guilt trip that, that is how she was been seen, that was what Haseena thought of her, a prevert? She was a coward, yes, but she never wanted just Haseena's body

After the talk in the room Karishma never dared to go near Haseena, she was in her guilt trip that, that is how she was been seen, that was what Haseena thought of her, a prevert? She was a coward, yes, but she never wanted just Haseena's body. She was hurt too, May be it was in anger that Haseena said those things, may be that's what she went through all these years, but that doesn't mean Haseena could demean her character under her feet. Karishma had just walked out of the station, she didn't even dare to wipe Haseena's tears, she feared what if Haseena mistake her care for again her reason to touch. That could be the worst thing that Karishma would feel. 

Karishma knew that she had hurt Haseena, but that doesn't mean that she was at peace all these years, she was also in pain, she had been a crying mess, until she had shared everything with her mother about what had happened there in the culinary arts college. As karishma sat on her bike in the empty road sipping her hot tea. She was transferred to her flashback,

~*~

Karishma was back to Lucknow that night after she left Haseena in the hostel, without even a proper goodbye, because she knew, if she stayed there, she couldn't have left ever, that would be harder for both of them, Haseena and Karishma.

It had been a week that pushpa ji had asked about Karishma's return all of a sudden, She had just pushed saying her exams were over and she had her holidays. 

And so a month passes, and Karishma was a gloomy being, she was not the way she was, and this made Pushpa ji worried, Pushpa ji decided to speak to her, and after making sure that Karishma had had her dinner, Pushpa ji went in where she saw karishma sitting down in the dark room, that had literally broken a mother's heart. 

She ran to her, "Karu, Kya hua aise kyu baiti hai aap, kya hua beta, itne din se dekh rahe hai, hume batou kya hai, aur college ki bhi baat nai kar rahi? Kuch hua hai kya?"

Karishma looked at Pushpa ji with a faint smile, "Rehene do amma, aap humare sunne ki bajaye , hume samjane lagenge,"

"Aryy nai, bilkul nai kaho tho sahi, hum kuch nai bolenge aapko, dekho tho pehele humari taraf"

Karishma turned to Pushpa ji,and took her hand in between hers, "Do baat hai amma, aur dusri baat ke liye hume lagta hai ki aap hume dantenge bhi lekin jo hai wo hai,"

"Ama bhak, ab bolo tho  shi,"

"Hume ye khana bana pasand nai hai amma, hume bhi apki tarah police banna hai, balki, Police officer banna hai, hume ye khana banana palle nai padta, hum ghut ghut ke jee rahe the waha, lekin kisi ne asan bana diya tha," She smiled remembering Haseena. 

"Lekin aap dek rahi hai na ki kitna mehenat hai is me, hum apko wahi mehenat karna nai dekhna chahate beta, aur humne apko kabhi mana bhi tho nai kiya, tho kahe ye boj le ke baithi hai aap?"