Chapter 11 : Hayaatein

Hey Thank you for the comments and votes on last chapter, My exams went well, I have my next exam on 12th, till then keep reading keep loving. Thank you all again. 

Finally Karishma was reporting back to her duty after a weeks' time, the hardest days were to not to see her Haseena all these days straight, she was eagerly waiting for the moment when she sees Haseena and when she reached the station she was wel...

Finally Karishma was reporting back to her duty after a weeks' time, the hardest days were to not to see her Haseena all these days straight, she was eagerly waiting for the moment when she sees Haseena and when she reached the station she was welcomed with all the love, and respect from everyone. Even from Iqbal and Badnam but the particular person she was looking for was not seen anywhere, She looked at the cabin, it was clean and unused. Her heart shattered. 

" Santu, Madam sir dikai nai derahi, gyarah baj gaye, wo ayi na?"

"Arry aap aa gayai na, ab wo chutti pe gayi hai, kuch dino ke liye, kal se chutti pe hai wo," Santu replied not noticing the worry in Karishma's enquiry.

"Kuch din matlab kitne din?"

"Pata nai hai madam," Karishma hoped that she would see Haseena after three days and now she was gone, and for how many days was also not informed.

***

It was after four days of rejoining the duty but there was no signs of Haseena returning.

Karishma entered the station to see it empty, she looked at Haseena's cabin, it was empty, just like how her heart felt right now without Haseena, it was hard for her. She walked in the cabin, she touched the chair head to feel Haseena's presence, at least that would help her, but no. Now she wasn't understanding what did she do? Did her playing Qayamat hurt Haseena this much that the sincere Haseena Mallik had taken off, Her eyes welled up, when she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked back at her mother.

"Aa jayengi wo Karishma,"

Karishma nodded and passed a faint smile.

***

Days went slow, without Haseena the station wasn't alive, there were minor cases that kept the people busy, and then there was a gloomy Karishma Singh, she had her bhaukaal intact, but her eyes didn't show that fierce nature that they had in them. It was one afternoon, She paced restless, She pushed the things off the table in the frustration. And listening this Pushpa ji turned back and rushed to Karishma,

"Dhed Hafta hogaya hai Amma, Haseena wapas ayi nai?" Her voice held irritability, fear, insecurity, frustration.

"Ajayengi Karu, thana chodke kaha jayengi?"

"Aajayengi, Aajenyengi, Wahi sun rahe hai hum itne dino se, Phone kahe nai kar sakte hum unko? Kahe unhone kaha ki koi disturb na kare?? Bas bohot hogaya, ab Kuch bhi ho jaye hum jarahe hai unse milne,"

Before Pushpa ji could calm her sherni down Santu called her from behind, "Pushpee, DSP sir ka call aaya tha, kuch der pehele, aap call kar ke puch lo,"