Chapter 5 : Takleefein

The days passed and soon it was a month since Haseena was appointed here in MPT as SHO

The days passed and soon it was a month since Haseena was appointed here in MPT as SHO. She got busy with pending files, forming new rules and regulations and also she was training billu after knowing his side of story to work in the station. She was training him to work as a spy, to use his tactics and techniques in a good way, the network "chor asciic...tion" - chor association for his good will. She was counciling him too.

She got busy to think of Karishma, but not to forget how Karishma was trying her best to get it done with her, she was trying her ways to mend things, Haseena was able to see this. But again she just can't lose for the same person twice. She kept her interaction with Karishma to very minimal as possible.

***

Karishma had been in her home Pushpa ji and her sitting on the couch, Pushpa ji was engrossed in her favourite Crime TV show munching on the potato chips.

"Arry ye Tara ko pata kyu nai chalraha ki ye Tanishk usse dhoka de Raha hai, asal me tho Rudra usko pyaar karta hai," Pushpa ji Said putting out her opinions on the show.

"Amma, aap bhi na, dekhna na, Tanishk hi asli murderer hai," she paused for a moment, "lekin Amma apko kaise pata ki Rudra hu Tara se pyaar karta hai? Wo dono tho jaghde hai na, aur Tara tho baat bhi nai kar rahi usse?"

"Pyaar hota hi aise na Karu, ab dekho rudra ko chot lagti hai tho Tara ko dard hota hai, bechari case me bhuri Tara se fasi Hui hai aur Rudra dekho kitna mehnat kar raha hai ki Tara ko is case se chutkara mile"

"Hmm tho chot lagani padegi,"

"Kya..?" Pushpa ji asked.

"Arry kuch nai chodo," she walked to her room to get ready for the night duty.

***

Haseena was standing near the window in her cabin with her hands tied at her back.

Karishma walked towards her, her hands itching to back hug her Haseena. She has been waiting since Haseena first day to have her in her embrace, But she knew this wasn't the place nor the right time. She had been observing Haseena, she wa busy, in fact she was keeping herself busy as much as possible so that she avoided any interaction between Her and Karishma.

Every time Karishma wanted to speak with her she made an excuse of being busy for any personal talks and would shoo away Karishma.

"Hum abhi mashroof hai Karishma Singh, agar kaam ki baat hai tho hi andar aayiye, warna please leave"

Karishma smiled. Haseena could also sense her presence like she did.

"Aur Kitna avoid karengi aap hume? Humari baat sun tho lijiye ek dafa, hum..hum aye the apke pass dundte huye aapko, hum phir se hostel gaye the Haseena, humne hamari address bhi di thi Warden mam ko, ki agar aap ayenge tho aapko hamara address de de, lekin-"