Chapter 13

''My head has always been up in the clouds and now that I've come down from heaven, I can only look at him, and think, "he is my reason

''My head has always been up in the clouds and now that I've come down from heaven, I can only look at him, and think, "he is my reason." I never thought falling from heaven will feel so good.'

- An Excerpt from Don't Blame a Daydreamer, Marianne's POV

The quest progress regarding Levi's writer's block was at three over five

The quest progress regarding Levi's writer's block was at three over five. However, reaching the last part of the quest was always difficult, even though she made a seamless and effortless progression in the earlier parts. Pushing past the fourth mark would not be easy, since it usually required effort and most importantly time.

Even Louisa's quest would not progress until a month later, likely once the fashion show was deemed successful.

"Maybe I can help?" Naomi offered, hesitation laced around her tone, pitching her question in a high cadence. Her lips twisted in a slight grimace, looking uncertain about how to proceed, though her insecurity did not stop her from continuing. "I'm not an expert when it comes to writing, but maybe I can help you find inspiration instead? Of course, if it's alright with you. I don't want to overstep."

[LEVI'S BLOCK QUEST: 4/5]

[LEVI'S FAVORABILITY: 74/100]

The initial shock in his expression melted into a radiant smile, his happiness etched in the creases at the corner of his smiling eyes. "Are you kidding me? I would love it if you help me with my problem. If you can, you'll simply be my goddess."

"Goddess?" Naomi repeated with an incredulous laugh—not because it was particularly laughable; rather, he surprised the laughter out of her. "You calling me a friend is more than enough. No need to exaggerate like that."

Levi grinned, a hint of cheek in the dips of his dimples. "Well, someone here has to treat you right after all, and I decided to take the task for myself."

[LEVI'S IMPRESSION: I have to show her that Rowen isn't worth shit. If he isn't willing to treat her right, then other people can. She doesn't have to rely on Rowen to find happiness.]