01

12/02/15

"Wade, Wynter! I'm so glad to see you two here. Thank you for coming!" The singer, Charlie Puth, greeted the Lewis siblings with a big smile. He gave Wade a hug and a small side one to Wynter.

Wade had a smile on his face, it was obviously practiced but it was atleast slightly genuine. Wynter was the exact opposite, she had a stoic expression, one that she always used in public. She can't help it, she has what others would call a 'resting bitch face'.

"Happy Birthday! Thanks for having us, Charls. Appreciate it, dude. Where's Emma?" The younger Lewis just let her older brother to converse with Puth, while she just stood there boredly. Her eyes were roaming around the room, scanning faces to see if she knew atleast one person.

Her thoughts were cut off though when Puth spoke and pulled her right out of her thoughts.

"Hey Wyn, before we go find loverboy's girl, why don't I introduce you to a few people here? Everyone's mostly singers or actors, a few models here and there too."

She faced the birthday boy with a grimace, not bothering to hide her distaste with his idea.

"Hard pass. Where's the alcohol at?" With how bored her tone was, it would most likely offend other people. But Puth was fortunately not others, and is already used to her bitchy attitude.

"The bar's over there on the left side, I'll be around if you need anything." The young party host hooked his arm around Wade's shoulder before dragging him to find the actor's girlfriend.

Wynter was left alone, once again. She felt a few stares but chose to ignore them. Besides, it was most likely men and women that are trying to get in her pants... or dress, in this case.

No one could disagree that she could definitely get anyone she wants with how the short, black, silky dress wrapped around her curves perfectly. It also showed off her legs really well. The black matching choker was the best part, though.

Sitting on one of the bar stools, the young CEO didn't have much to do besides drinking her martini while watching couples make out. And quite frequently turn down the men and women who are trying to take her to bed.

She saw a few familiar faces here and there. Ones including, Harry Styles, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. Like Charlie said, there were also models and actors like Karlie Kloss, Blake Lively, Emma Stone and Gigi Hadid.

Her people-watching was rudely interrupted by the seventh male actor of the night approaching her and trying to engage in a conversation with her.

Little did she know, a group of people were also watching her... and I guess silently judging her too.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

______________

"Is she here alone?" Karlie, one of Taylor's squad member asked.

Everyone turned to Emma, considering she is Wade's girlfriend and the only one who actually spoke with the bitchy CEO.

"She came with Wade. Don't know where Charlie dragged him to, though." Emma shrugged, taking a sip of her alcohol. The girl's didn't take their eyes off Wynter as she conversed in a condescending way with the random actor.

"She looks like she has the bitchest attitude. If I were that dude, I'd be so offended with how condescending her gaze is when she looks at him." Karlie grimaced, imagining how talking to the woman would be.

"Nah, I'd piss my pants with how intimidating her gaze is." Gigi countered with a chuckle.

"Geez, imagine how dating her is like." Taylor scrunched her nose at the thought before chuckling, causing the others to laugh along with her.