02

"I don't think Selena's still there. Probably went home with Justin already." Wade's voice came through the speaker of Wynter's phone. They were still in that chair in the club, but more bodyguards are now surrounding them.

"Didn't they break up like months ago?" The young woman asked in a low voice, careful to not wake up the sleeping Swift.

"I seriously don't know, Mau. But she probably left thinking Taylor is already with that Harris guy." Wynter could hear Emma's voice in the background of the call, meaning they were already home.

"Well, according to one of my men, he was busy with a blonde bitch in the club across the street. The worse part is, it isn't the blonde chic currently sleeping on my shoulder." The brunette sighed, staring at Taylor's sleeping form.

"Wait. On YOUR shoulder? The Wynter Maureen Dior is engaging in physical contact? Are you sure you're okay? You didn't get drugged or some-"

"Oh fuck off. She's drunk and her boyfriend's most possibly cheating on her, I'm cold, not heartless." Wynter cut her off with a sarcastic scoff, earning a loud chuckle from her brother.

"Anyways, going back to the issue onhand, you could just call Selena and tell her to pick Taylor up. Or any of her friends. Does she have her phone with her?"

"No, she doesn't have her phone. I guess I'll just bring her back to my place, but do tell Emma to text any of their friends that she's safe and is with me. Night, Mav." Wynter said with a small sigh, still staring at Taylor.

"Got it. Goodnight, Maui, drive safe and text me when you get home." With that, she ended the call and gave her phone to one of her bodyguards. One of the men was ready to carry Taylor back to the car but Wynter held her hand up to stop him.

"I'll do it. Cover her legs with one of your jackets." With her being only at least an inch taller than the blonde, it was surprisingly easy for her to pick the other woman up.

The guards did what they were told and covered the end of the blonde's dress with a jacket. They guarded the women towards the car and thankfully, there weren't any paparazzi nearby.

Wynter's penthouse luckily had four bedrooms. A master's bedroom, one she turned into a theater slash library, one she turned into a recording room filled with instruments, and one guest room.

She laid Taylor on the bed and contemplated on what to do next. She only left the room an hour later to finally get some rest herself.

________________

12/03/15

Taylor woke up in an unfamiliar yet fancy room. She was wearing a light brown hoodie and white sweatpants she doesn't recognize. Her makeup was off and she couldn't find her phone nor purse anywhere. Her dress and heels were on the vanity chair, though.

The clock on the nightstand told her it was only 8:13 am.

She tried to remember what happened the night before but her thoughts were cut off by her head spinning. She immediately grabbed the empty trash can that is conveniently placed on the side of the bed and puked her guts out. That was when she felt someone holding her hair back into a makeshift ponytail, and rubbing her back soothingly.

"Let it all out, you're okay, it's okay." Wynter spoke in the same soft tone she used when she spoke to Taylor, last night.

Once the blonde was done throwing up, Wynter took the plastic bag on the trash can and threw it in the bathroom. She came back and gave Taylor a bottled water and some aspirin that she placed on the nightstand, last night.