04

Unknown Number : Hi! I was wondering if you were free tomorrow? If you are, would you mind going out for lunch with me? Consider it as a thank you for last night and an apology for how Calvin acted earlier.

Unknown Number : Oh, btw, it's Taylor. I got your number from Emma. :)

Wynter : hi babyyy

Wynter : Oh shit. I was supposed to send that to someone else, sorry.

Taylor Swift : it's okay, do you mind me asking who was that for?

Wynter : uhm, ivy. not sure if u know her though.

Taylor Swift : i actually do! she's really pretty, you guys aren't a thing right?

Wynter : yeah. and yes, I'm free tomorrow. do you have a place in mind?

Taylor Swift : i actually have a place in mind for lunch. buuuut, i don't mind you showing me around:)

Taylor Swift : also, "yeah, we're dating" or "yeah, we aren't dating"?

Wynter : why are u so curious about my dating life, ms. swift? u interested or something? ;)

Taylor Swift : what if I said yes?

[DELETED]

Taylor Swift : i was just wondering yk, nothing else lol

Taylor Swift : sooo will you show me around after lunch tomorrow?

Wynter : yea, sure haha. let me know when you want to meet up :)

Taylor Swift : my driver will drive us there, he'll pick us up. maybe around 11? if that's okay with you?

Wynter : aight then. see u tomorrow, popstar :)

That conversation was 20 hours ago. Wynter was now getting ready for the lunch Taylor prepared. She didn't know where the blonde was taking her, she didn't even know if it was a fancy or casual restaurant.

The black long sleeve turtleneck, and jeans she was wearing were missing something in her opinion. She looked for things in her closet before deciding on adding a long brown coat. She looked hot, as always. She just had her hair up in a messy bun, not quite in the mood to do her hair.

The only thing left was to wait for Taylor to pick her up.

Wynter : where u at?

Taylor Swift : give me 5 mins tops

Wynter : and here i thought you were supposed to be swift

Taylor Swift : not the first time I've heard that 🙄

Wynter : not the first time I've said it either

Taylor Swift : what?

A call on her screen stopped Wynter from typing back her reply to Taylor.

It was one of her bodyguards, Steve. He was currently in the lobby of the building, standing in front of the elevator that leads to her penthouse.

"Ms. Veilleux, someone's asking to be allowed into the elevator. Were you expecting someone?"

"I'll come down. Tell Clyden to come down as well." The brunette then ended the call and got ready to leave. Steve was already used to his boss's lack of words of appreciation.