10

With their faces inches away, the younger girl stopped. Looking directly at those enchanting blue eyes she missed dearly. She whispered so quietly, it could barely be heard. "May I?"

Taylor nodded, letting out a shaky breath. "Please."

With the blonde's consent, Wynter slowly leaned in, closing the gap between them.

Until a knock disrupted their little moment. Unlike the ones seen in movies, the two girls didn't pull away. Taylor looked at the door in alarm then back at Wynter, she made no move to stand, however.

"Taylor? Are you in there, babe?" Calvin's voice could be heard on the other side of the locked door. Wynter chuckled quietly before leaning closer to Taylor's ear.

"Answer your boyfriend." She whispered softly. The feeling of her hot breath sent shivers down Taylor's spine. The soft kiss Wynter placed on her jaw didn't help, neither did the circles the younger girl was softly tracing on Taylor's thigh.

Wynter saw how the woman on her lap swallowed hard and exhaled shakily before she answered.

"Yeah, I'm here." Taylor had to bite her lower lip to ground herself when Wynter continued to leave soft kisses on her jaw, all the way down to her neck. The action wasn't lustful or sultry, it was soft and somehow comforting.

The blonde felt Wynter smirk when she willingly craned her neck to give the younger girl more space. Wynter felt the fingers of the woman on her lap, playing with her hair on the back of her neck.

"Can I come in? Why's the door locked?"

"I'm changing. Give me a few more mi- minutes." Taylor slightly pulled on Wynter's hair when she experimentally bit on the singer's neck. The younger girl just chuckled quietly, and gently ran her tongue on it to soothe the area.

"I'm flying back home, might not see your last show. But, are you okay? You sound different."

"I'm fi- fuck- fine... I'm fine, just go, enjoy." Taylor hit the younger girl's shoulder when she purposely sucked into a sensitive spot on her neck, right when she was speaking. Wynter pulled back slightly to meet the singer's warning glare with a sheepish smirk.

When Calvin's footsteps weren't heard anymore, Wynter finally let out a laugh. She leaned her head back into the headrest of the couch, ignoring the glare Taylor was giving her.

"Oh shut up, it wasn't even funny!" Taylor's whining only made Wynter laugh even more. She was just too cute in the Wynter's opinion.

"Make me." Wynter taunted with a smirk after calming down from laughing so much. She knew where this line lead up to, but with how Taylor was preparing to stand up, she doubted that that would be the outcome for them.

Taylor decided to prove her wrong when she suddenly pulled Wynter in and closed the gap between their lips. She responded immediately, pulling the singer closer by wrapping her arms around her waist.

It was innocent at first, until Taylor decided to take it a step further by biting Wynter's bottom lip, seemingly asking for entrance. The younger girl pulled away, much to Taylor's dismay.

"This is wrong, Ali. You have a boyfriend." Wynter mumbled, tracing the end of Taylor's shorts with her thumb. The singer just rolled her eyes in response, caressing Wynter's upper arm. She smirked when she felt the unflexed bicep muscles there.

"He's cheating on me, I'm just finding time to break up with him. Plus, pretty sure we made out while we were both in relationships before. So shut the fuck up and kiss me." Taylor said, pulling Wynter again in a now heated kiss.