16

[ Slight 🍋 Warning ! ]

_______________

Instagram

◉○

○◉

○◉

liked by gwenisntdead and others

iwynyoulose bading na bading sa'yo ;)

[Comments are off.]

_______________

Wynter and Taylor left the party successfully without any of the media personnel seeing them. When they got to the hotel, Wynter got off first, seemingly planning something.

As Taylor got out of the car, Wynter gave her a blindfold one of her hotel staff gave her. The blonde looked at it in confusion, raising a brow at Wynter as if she was waiting for an explanation.

"Just wear it, I have a surprise." The brunette didn't leave any room for arguments as she gently placed the blindfold on Taylor's head.

She grinned in triumph before holding Taylor's hand to guide her up to the elevator. Wynter's hotel staffs did a good job following her requests. Closing off one of the elevators for them, the blindfold, and clearing out the paparazzi outside.

The only thing left was the main surprise. Wynter bit her lower lip in nervousness as they reached the suite specifically for them, at the highest floor.

The brunette let out a small sigh of relief seeing everything she asked for in the room.

"You can take them off." With Wynter's words, Taylor slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust her eyes. Her mouth went agape when she saw the room's current set-up. There was an electric keyboard beside the bed, and a good amount of movie choices to choose from. The bed had a bouquet of felt hydrangeas, tulips, roses and jasmines. Beside that was a relatively big sized elsa teddy bear holding a box wrapped in yellow wrapping paper.