03

"Taylor! What the fuck are you doing here?"

Wynter didn't know wether to interrupt or let the couple communicate. She chose to just shut up and let the drama unfold infront of her.

"I got drunk and Wynter brought me home. I was looking for you, but I couldn't find you." Taylor said, trying to calm the big baby down.

"Are you fucking cheating on me?" He said, pointing an accusing finger at the singer.

Wynter couldn't hide the disbelieving look on her face at Calvin's words. Wade and Emma were equally surprised.

"What? Ofcourse not! You-" Taylor's words were cut off by Wynter's sarcastic remark.

"That's ironic coming from you." The home owner mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. She let out a mocking chuckle, which pissed the blonde's boyfriend off.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!? Huh!?" Wynter winced at how loud he was being. Wade was about to intervene but a shake of her sister's head and the small smirk on her face was his signal to not.

"I don't know, ask the blonde chic from last night. Anyways, I can assure you that Swift isn't cheating on you," The CEO walked closer to the angry man, looking up at him with her eyes.

"Don't you worry, big guy. Me and your girlfriend just played dress up in my house." Wynter taunted with a smirk. She had to hold in a laugh when his face turned red from anger, but she wasn't done yet.

"Wanna know what I gave her on the couch?"

Wade immediately intervened when Calvin had his hand fisted hard.

"And that's enough. I'm sorry, Harris, my sister was just joking. Nothing happened between them, I can assure you that." Wade calmly said, pushing his grinning sister behind him.

Wynter walked away from the two men to approach Taylor and Emma. She sat beside Emma and raised a brow at Taylor.

"You gonna break up with him?" Wynter was straightforward, another reason why people dislike her.

"I... I guess?.. I don't really know yet."

"Not to meddle or anything, but you should really rethink your decision of dating him. No one deserves to have a partner that treats them like they aren't important." Emma nodded in agreement at Wynter's words, causing Taylor to sigh.

"He isn't always like this..." Taylor mumbled, still defending her boyfriend. Wynter was about to say something that would most possibly hurt someone's feelings when Wade's loud sigh interrupted the women's conversation.

Calvin was still refusing to calm down or leave, so Wynter took things into her own hands. She approached her brother and stood beside him with her arms crossed at her doorway. She eyed the man up and down, trying to find what Taylor saw in him, but came back empty handed.

"You done with your tantrum, big guy? Can you please leave now? Calmly?" Wynter was aware that her tone — and gaze — were condescending, but she just couldn't find herself to care.

"I will fucking sue you." Calvin threatened, making Wynter's amused smirk grow bigger.

"What'cha gonna sue me for? For assaulting your fragile little ego? I know good lawyers that could help you, just ring me up." The way Wynter said it absolutely angered Calvin even more.

"I am fucking coming for you." He threatened before walking to Taylor and grabbing her wrist to pull her outside.

"Bloody hell, I am absolutely frightened!" Wynter dramatically held her chest, acting terrified of the man.