21

A quiet groan left Wynter's mouth when she felt a weight directly on top of her. She looked down, squinting her eyes as they adjusted to the light.

A sleeping blonde welcomed her sight. Taylor was sleeping soundly, her head resting on Wynter's chest.

The currently squished girl would gladly let Taylor squish her for as long as she liked, but she had to pee. She had no other choice but to gently tap Taylor awake.

"Tay, baby, Ali, honey, darling, please wake up, I gotta pee."

Taylor groaned, opening her eyes with furrowed brows. "Hold it. You're comfy." She said simply before returning to her previous position.

Taylor's statement earned a disbelieving grunt from Wynter. She had no other choice but to use plan B.

The singer practically flew off Wynter when she tickled her. Taylor was extremely ticklish, and only a few people knew about it. Wynter was one of those few people, so she knew where the blonde's most sensitive spot was all too well.

"You play dirty." Taylor glared at Wynter trying to show she's mad, but the smile that hasn't left her lips says otherwise.

Wynter did a small stretch as she stood up, a few chuckles escaping from her slightly kiss-swollen lips. She rotated her right wrist, and slightly winced when she felt it aching.

She turned to complain to Taylor when she saw the older girl lightly stumbling as she stood up. Wynter's eyebrows raised in amusement and concern when Taylor winced as she tried to walk.

"Not. A. Word." The singer said through gritted teeth when she felt Wynter's eyes on her.

The younger girl bit her lower lip to prevent herself from chuckling, slowly walking over to carry Taylor to the bathroom. "Yes ma'am."

_______________

"Mum, I'm spending Christmas at Taylor's. Is that okay?" Wynter asked while they were eating the bacon and eggs Isaac cooked for them.

Madi thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. "Of course, love. Will you visit your father after?"

Isaac playfully snorted at the last line, earning a smack on the shoulder from his wife.

"I guess, I mean, I don't really have a choice cause he already contracted me and Mav to visit on 27."

"Be careful, Maui, please. Take care of Alison, okay? Say hi to Maxi for me too." Madi said as she flashed her award winning smile to her daughter.

"Ew, the golden boy."

"Wynter Maureen!"

"Geez, I'm kidding, Mum!"

_______________

"Look at her! She's such a diva."

A groan left Wynter's mouth as her mother continued to shamelessly embarrass her. They were looking at old pictures of Wynter while Isaac did his best to distract the kids outside in their trampoline. Her face that was previously just looking down at the pictures while her head rested on Taylor's shoulder, was now hidden incredibly well in Taylor's neck.

When they flipped to the next picture. Wynter felt her cheeks turn red despite how hard she tried to hide it in her best friend's neck. "Mum, please stop."

It was a picture of 4 year-old Wynter on a queen-sized bed. She had her nightgown on and had pink shades stylishly covering her eyes.

"You looked so cute here, babe." Taylor tapped Wynter's head with her free hand, laughing along with Madeleine. Wynter couldn't tell if her laugh was teasing or adoring, maybe it was a mix of both.