11

Taylor didn't get any sleep in the car after the call with Calvin. No words were exchanged between them either. The only thing that can be heard is the sounds of the city they're passing by.

A field of paparazzi can be seen at the entrance of the hotel, waiting for their arrival. Wynter could instantly feel Taylor's panic and anxiety. There were double the numbers of reporters and photographers than normal, due to the news that Taylor Swift, her celebrity friends and even the Quins were staying at the hotel.

It would definitely cause rumors to spread if they left the car together.

Wynter spotted her friends' car following them from behind. She could potentially pretend she came from that car if she was covered properly.

"Hey, you get out first then your driver can bring me out at the back so I can hop in Stella's ride." Wynter suggested, handing Taylor a hoodie that she purposely brought for her.

Taylor just looked at it in confusion, raising a brow at Wynter.

"It's cold, you're wearing a dress, figured you'd want it." She shrugged, placing it on the older girl's lap instead. "I'll text Stella so her driver could come pick me up."

"No need."

"Alright, I'll wear it instead." Wynter reached out to grab the hoodie back, but Taylor swatted her hand away, earning a small 'ouch' from the brunette.

"No, I'll wear it. I meant there's no need for your plan, we'll just get off together." The blonde said with a shrug, ignoring the look of confusion on the younger girl's face.

"But the paps? The media arseholes?"

"Those arseholes will just call us best friends anyways. Trust me, it's fine, love." Taylor wore the hoodie, messing up a few strands of hair in the process. Wynter had to bite back a lovestruck smile as she gently tucked the loose strands of hair behind Taylor's ear.

"I'll only let that slide 'cause you look so cute right now." Wynter said with a grin before opening the car's door.

Taylor rolled her eyes before following Wynter out.

_______________

Celebrity Updates
@celebrityupdofficial

Taylor Swift and Wynter Veilleux were seen arriving at the hotel in the same car. Wade Lewis, Stella Ramirez, Leonel Evans and Ivory Lopez (more famously known as The Quins), also arrived in a different car. What is the relationship between the two? Is there something more to this unexpected friendship? 👀

 What is the relationship between the two? Is there something more to this unexpected friendship? 👀

|

user01 @user01

Omgg?!?!? @wynterveilupdates WHY AREN'T U POSTING ABT THIS?!?!?