20

"Are you sure you want to come with me, Tay? Don't you have anything scheduled?"

Taylor's head was on Wynter's chest as they cuddled up in bed. It was 5am and they were supposed to get ready for their flight to Pennsylvania, but according to one of them, at least 30 mins of cuddles are necessary.

"I'm sure. I already told Tree about it, so she cleared my schedule."

"Okay then, if you're sure." Wynter said with a nervous chuckle.

"Ah, by the way, bring a couple of those NDA things. A couple of other family members are coming." She added nervously. This made Taylor look up to her, brows furrowed and eyes still obviously sleepy.

"Who?"

"Well, you know that my mom's half Filipino, right? Usually we visit her side of the family a lot, back in the Philippines, which explains how I can speak Tagalog, but now our relatives from the Philippines will visit us here instead. Which is a big deal 'cause they're very religious and traditional and shit and I know they're gonna talk shit about me once I step foot in there. They might say something stupid about my sexuality and my attitude in the media's eyes. Even if they're a bunch of assholes more often than not, they're amazing company. Filipinos love like no other and my lola cooks sooo good. They care about you but just won't show it, but I swear they'll love you. But I'm scared they're gonna scare you off and-"

"Woah, woah, breathe, baby, breathe." Taylor sat up, placing a hand on Wynter's chest to get her to stop talking and calm down. "They won't scare me away, love. Don't worry, I'm sure they can't be that bad."

This made Wynter wince, "Oh trust me, they are. Just... stay away from Tita Carmelita and Tita Ligaya, and we'll be fine." She added, with a reassuring smile that reached her eyes. "Don't let go of my hand there, okay? My cousins are handsome, I gotta let them know you're off limits."

"I prefer the pretty Veilleux over the handsome Veilleux." Taylor tried to tease which obviously backfired when Wynter smirked mischievously.

"Then I'll have to pull you away from my mom then. I know she's hot, but I'm hotter, okay."

_______________

"Maui, where are your luggages?!"

"In the basement!" Wynter shouted from the living room as she was placing all the things she will bring on the couch.

The two girls were busy packing, rushing to reach their flight on time and not be late. Taylor already had her bags packed by Tree as she wasn't at home. She was just trying to stop her big baby from over packing. It was hilarious and frustrating at the same time how stubborn Wynter was.

She wanted to bring TEN books. TEN! Taylor obviously stopped her and tried to talk some sense into the brunette who later on relented.

Just as Wynter heard the basement door open, a realization instantly clicked in her brain. Taylor couldn't and shouldn't see whatever she had in the basement.

"Oh shit— Wait! Ali! Don't go into the base—" She rushed towards the basement door, but alas, she was too late.

The blonde singer was looking at the room in shock.

Wynter wanted the ground to eat her alive, right here, right now.

"I can explain...?"

"I thought you weren't a fan!" Taylor turned to look at Wynter, shock written on her face. However, if Wynter looked closer enough, she would've saw that Taylor was also slightly flustered, basing on a subtle tint of pink on her cheeks.

"You really think I wouldn't try to find you after you left?" Wynter raised a brow, trying to mask her embarrassment with a confident facade.

Taylor turned around again, once again turning her back to Wynter. There stood in front of them was a collection of Taylor's physical albums. From vinyls, to cds, to other merch, to the actual album. She had all eras, starting with the debut album, all the way to 1989.