The Party or a beginning of disaster

Do you want long chapters ?👀 Or frequent updates ? 👀

Fakhir's POV

After Anaya's call , Fakhir couldn't sleep. It's true he loves her and misses her so much. Even if when she was born he didn't touch her for many months. But he doesn't want to go back to Pakistan , he loves his freedom here , Back there he will be again entangled in the daily problems that's why he came here to escape them , didn't he ?

Another reason was Annie. He don't know how to address that problem. He never would have imagined that Annie would fall in love with him. Though she never said it directly , he is not dumb enough to not see it . He still remembers how utterly angry and jealous she was with Amna...
He remembers how he told her that they were like the banks of river that can never meet and aren't compatible.
He still believes that.....Annie's thoughts are different from him....She can never understand what he wants with his life , the weight of the marriage , then fatherhood had hold him back. It was Amna who pulled him out of that ...he shouldn't say that ..but it was hell. Even though he still misses his family ...but he likes his life better here. And he isn't neglecting his family , is he ? ...he can support Anaya financially from here much better....
Baba , I miss you
He recalls Anaya' s words and feel his heart clench...it's been years since he last held her.
He closes the laptop as his head is aching....He is confused and in a dilemma to go back or not to go back .

He decides to sleep , he has an urgent meeting in the morning.
She still waits for you . He recalls Sameena' s words....Is that true Annie ? Even after so many years .....
*********************
Annie's POV

" Saba , you invited so many people "
" Oh come on Annie , what's a party without people , just chill and enjoy "
She then drags Annie to eat food and dance.
They were having fun and soon many people joined them. They were partying hard and enjoying ..until... She saw a person she least expected to come. She grabbed Saba and asked her , " Saba , why did you call that idiot over here too "
" Who ? "
" That idiot huh oversmart , what's he doing here "
" I don't know maybe Shahbaaz invited him , don't worry just ignore him "
The person that Annie wanted to avoid was Zaid , the head of their team . Annie and him had a bit of rivalry going on as they both were capable but at the end he got the position as he was a man. Annie felt so disheartened seeing the gender biasness....and this guy had the audacity to taunt her after all that .
" Annie !! " She turned around to see Shahbaaz calling her.
" Wrong timing bro "
Zaid was with him looking like the arrogant git that he always looks like .
Annie forced a smile and went near them.
" Hii " . She glared at Shahbaaz
" Hello sir " . She said a bit sarcastically .
Zaid smirked. " Hello , I didn't expect you here at all , I thought you to be the nerd type , oh wait you are a nerd type "
Annie's smiled dropped at that.
He always get words to angry me .
" But I expected you here , sir "
" Oh why ? " He raised a brow.
" You seems like a rich spoiled boy , Oh wait you are a rich spoiled boy "
" You - "
" I what ? , Anyways Shahbaaz you enjoy the party but I don't think so you would be able to , terrible company you have ? " Annie scoffed and left. All the while Zaid glared at her.
********************
Fakhir's POV

" Fakhir , do u want to come grab a coffee ? "
" No , Andrew you go ahead , I have to complete this "
The meeting was successful , the director have signed to open new branches in Asia too ...Fakhir was asked to suggest some places
Should I suggest Pakistan , I can return ...
Fakhir was in a dilemma but he atlast gave the name Pakistan in his list of 5 countries.

******"****************"**
Guys I know you want to see Fakhir and Annie together but it won't be so easily.....I hated Fakhir's behaviour with Annie when Anaya was born and afterwards....so I really think he didn't love her....it may take some time for that but I promise it will be worth it.
PS - do u want me to continue with Zaid Character or bring Hamza and Amna back ?

Anyways Thanks for reading .. do drop comments 💝