Welcome Fakhir

Happy reading 💝

Annie's POV

The alarm woke Annie up . She looked at it to see it was 6 am. She jerked up at that. Sameena told her that Fakhir will land at 5.30 am. She hurried to do all her chores and started preparing for his arrival.

In the kitchen , Ayesha was preparing fakhir's favourite dishes.
" Annie !! Thank god you woke up , just look , is everything good. ? " Ayesha asked.
" Everything is perfect ammi "
"Thank god " . Ayesha sighed in relief.
" Where is badi ammi ?!"
" She went to airport to pick up Fakhir "
" Why didn't you wake me up ? , I would have gone too "
Ayesha smiled mischievously at that , " Hm , can't wait to meet Fakhir "
Annie blushed a bit.
" You were working till late last night, so we decided to not wake you , but don't worry go wear something nice and get ready "
Annie nodded and left.
***********
Fakhir's POV

Fakhir landed at 5.30 am as planned. He walked out of the airport and felt like he came home. The place where he grew up . It was an extraordinary feeling.
After checking out he saw his mother waiting for him. He quickly hugged her.
" Fakhir !! , Mere bacche " . She kissed his forehead.
Fakhir smiled happy to see his mother again.
After some small talk , he asked ," Annie didn't come !?"
" It's still too early , she us waiting at home , let's go "
****
Nostalgia hit Fakhir seeing his home again. He seems to forget it being away for so many years.
As soon as he opened the door , there were flowers on the ground for his welcome. He went inside and Ayesha and Annie were waiting for him.
******
Annie's POV

It was 6.30 am now and annie was restless again. They decorated the garden as much as they can as it is still early. She tried to wake Anaya but failed.
Annie was a bit nervous too , thinking if Fakhir will like what all they planned. It's been years since they talked... literally. She was dying to meet him and her excitement was not concealed by Ayesha who was smirking the whole time.

They were waiting that they heard the unlocking of the gate and rushed outside.
Annie saw Fakhir looking around in amazement .

Oh my god Fakhir ! What has USA done to you

She was shocked to see him. He looked different , good kind of different . His hair is a bit long. He has a beard too . Soon enough he notices them and is walking towards them.

After greeting Ayesha he moves towards her and Annie just keeps smiling all the time.
" Welcome back Fakhir " .
Without thinking much , she moves forward to hug him . It felt nice to be in his arms. It took her a few moments to realise that Fakhir had stiffened at his place and was not reciprocating the hug.

She let go and saw Ayesha and Sameena gaping at them.
" Right , sorry " . She moves back tugging her hair awkwardly.
" It's fine " . Fakhir smiles and decide to divert the topic.
" Where is my Anaya , Annie ? !"
" Your princess is still sleeping !? "
" Go wake her up Fakhir " Sameena says chuckling.
Fakhir nods and rushes to her room with Annie following him.

Ayesha and Sameena look at each other and silently pray that both of them get together again .
**************

Upcoming week highlights -

" Baba , Pls don't leave Anaya again "
" I promise you beta , it will never happen again "

" Ammi , why was Father with you the other night "
" Annie ..that ..he regrets what he did "

" Fakhir , I want to apply for abroad "
" That's great ,do you need any help in getting contacts ? "
" No , Annie got me some contacts from her colleague friend "
" Who ? "
" Zaid "

Another chapter and fakhir is back guys 😻😻
Do comment and vote
And as always thanks for reading 💝