Fakhir's feelings.

Hello readers , sorry for the delayed post , my exams are going on . So I am not having enough time to write. As I have to think a lot to make my plot sensible and not just rubbish that I often write then delete haha😅

I will try to post 1 chapter daily and on worse situation 1 chapter in 2 days😃

Anyways goodluck reading , hope you enjoy💞

Fakhir's POV

Today was the day he was going to say goodbye to this place where he had spent 4 years of his life.
He just couldn't get out Annie's reaction out of his head. Her smile and words makes him believe that she still has feelings for him and that made him anxious. He don't want to get involved in all that again. But he also don't want to hurt Annie anymore. He was confused as hell , this was also one of the reason he didn't want to return . Because returning means he would be forced to confront her feelings once again. Annie is a nice girl no doubt , but he and her aren't compatible and he don't think they will ever be. Their thoughts , actions and attitude greatly differ. They always fight because their point of view clashes. He just hope that his decision of going back doesn't create further problems in each of their lives.
**************
Annie's POV

Annie wanted to talk with her mother about the last night incident but she couldn't due to all the hustle in the morning.

During the day , Annie gave the all the information about Faiza to Zaid.
He gave her few contact details.
" Thank you so much Zaid "
" What ? Can you repeat that again ? "
Annie narrowed her eyes.
" Do you have bad hearing too like your attitude ? "
Zaid laughed, " People are fan of my attitude and I just couldn't believe that a day would come when you would say thanks to me "
Annie snorted at that , " Well that day came , I am not so ill-mannered "
" Well , can't agree on that one "
" Why ? When did I misbehave with you ? "
" Ohh well there are many , let me remember ......" He mimicks a thinking pose. All the while Annie just gaped at him.
" Hmm , Remember the day you spill coffee on my file "
" That !! I did not do it on purpose , it was an honest mistake "
" How can a mistake be honest ? " . Zaid looked genuinely confused.
" You won't know because you are not one ? ". Annie walked away saying that. Zaid shouted behind her .
" I am not what ? A mistake or honest ?"
**********
Fakhir's POV

Fakhir did his final goodbye to all his colleagues and was at airport waiting for his flight. He called Anaya like always .
" So Anaya beta , tomorrow when you wake up , I'll be there with you "
Anaya was jumping excitedly.
" Really baba , YaY !!!! , I will not sleep today then , I will wait for you till morning " . She says exaggeratedly with cute hand expression.
Fakhir laughed and behind him Ayesha and Sameena too laughed.
" Oh my gudiya , your mother will hit her head  if you did that " Ayesha said.
" She will hit mine first " , Fakhir murmer go himself.
" No , Anaya beta , Go sleep early ,you don't want to trouble your mother do you? Besides there is a surprise for you tomorrow "
Anaya thanked him and then Ayesha took her to sleep.
" Ok Amma , my flight is in an hour , I should go eat something "
Sameena agreed with him and bid him bye.
Annie wasn't with them as she was with Faiza contacting all the contacts that Zaid gave .

While going to sleep Annie remembered , she forgot talking with Ayesha. She thought to do it tomorrow. She the suddenly hears Anaya murmuring " BaBa " in her sleep and smiled .
Dont worry , your baba will be with you soon.
**************
Comment the cutest part of this chapter and tell what you think 🤔

And as always thanks for reading 💝

PS -  Sonali1605 , thanks for the prompt , I'll post it by Sunday , A question tho ? Do you want it to be after divorce or before divorce ?
👀