Father daughter time

Guys we are nearing 2k reads. Thanks for all the support.💕
Do comment please , it helps me motivate and sometimes give me ideas to improve my writing style.

Happy reading ❤️

Fakhir's POV

He rushed to his room as fast as he could. It's been years since he held Anaya. He had only seen her in photos and videos . He just couldn't express how happy he was feeling . He just know that it was right to come back. It felt right. Whatever happens next , he will handle it as long as Anaya is with him.
Anaya was sleeping in his room . He went to her and gently pat her head.
" Anaya " he whispers quietly.
Anaya stirs in her sleep. He calls for her again.
" Baba " she mutters in her sleep.
" Yes Baba is here." She opens her eyes , sees him and then close it again.
" Am i dreaming ? " She rubs her eyes.
" No you are not " Fakhir chuckles.
Anaya immediately woke up and stand on the bed and squeals
" Baba " Fakhir takes her in his arms .
Both father and daughter kept hugging each other .
Fakhir then pulls away.
" Baba you kept your promise "
" Yes , I did . "
They both kept talking , all the while Annie stood at the door watching them fondly.
Anaya notices her , " Amma !! "
Fakhir looks back too.
" Amma , look Baba came "
" Yes , I did say to you that your baba will come in the morning "
Anaya nods frantically.
" Ok you both talk , I will bring you something to eat . Fakhir you too freshen up " Annie leaves then.

" Baba , you will be here with us from now " Anaya asks him while holding his face in her little hands.
Fakhir smiles ," yes , I will be here with you only "
" Then baba you will come to drop me to school " Fakhir nods.
" And to pick me up too " Fakhir nods then too.
" You will come for PTM too ? "
" To play in the park ? "
" To eat ice-cream "
Anaya keeps listing all the things she want to do with Fakhir and he keeps nodding.
" Baba please don't leave Anaya again"
" I promise you beta , that it won't happen ever again "
He hugs her .
" Yes , now they won't say that Anaya don't have her baba ". She mutters quietly on his shoulder.

Fakhir froze at that. He never thought that Anaya would hear such things.
" Who said that to you ? "
" Aliya , shehnaaz , Reza ... They always say that why don't you come with me like their father do "

. She looks down. Fakhir then holds her chin gently.
" Anaya , your baba is here now , you don't have to think such things anymore "
Then to change the mood , he suggests " how about you take a day off , we will have fun the entire day "
Anaya's face lighten up at that .
" Really ? , But ammi won't allow "
" I'll talk with your mother "
Both of them then hi-fi.
**************
Annie's POV.

Annie felt at peace seeing Fakhir interact with Anaya. She just hope that nothing wrong happens. She prepares the plate and takes it to her room just in time to hear.
" I'll talk with your mother "
" Talk with me about what ? "
Fakhir got startled a bit.
" Your habit of eavesdropping didn't go yet Annie "
Anaya giggled at that.
" Don't say such things in front of Anaya " annie hissed angrily and kept the food on the table . It had milk and toast.
" What ? I am saying truth . Right Anaya "
Anaya nods.
" Baba , Ammi even eavesdropped when Aiman phupho was talking with Faiza phupho "
" ANAYA ! "
" Baba help " Fakhir takes her in his arms protectively .
" Don't say anything to my princess " Both of them keep laughing.
Annie's huffs , " Thats good huh , anaya as soon as your father came you team up with him hmm ? "
Anaya just giggles and nods her head.
" Yes now Anaya and baba in one team and today we are going to have so much fun . Annie Anaya is taking her day off from school "
Fakhir says tickling Anaya who was laughing.
Annie agrees . She thought to give them some time together.
" Really Ammi !!"
" Yes but you need to finish your work after coming . Now both of you get freshen up and eat breakfast. "
With that she left.
******************
Heyoo , early update haha

So should annie join Fakhir and Anaya or should we have Zaid- Annie moments 👀 ??
Do comment and follow.

Ps - should I add media ? i.e videos ?

And as always thanks for reading 💝