1 k read special oneshot - Another chance

For Sonali1605.
Sorry it's so late. But I hope you like it and it satisfy what you were looking for.
Happy Reading ❤️

" Why don't you get it Fakhir ? We need you here , Anaya does , Badi ammi does even I do .... You can't just leave all of us here and start a new life in USA .. " Annie says shouting with tears in her eyes.
" Annie.....I am not leaving you or anyone . I promise that I will call you all once I settle there. I just can't live in this house anymore. I want to do something on my own "
" Ohh... And why haven't you thought about that before....why only after Amna came . You can build your career here ....do something here ...there are many good universities and institutes here as well....why do you have to go ? Whyyyy ? ".
Fakhir takes a deep breath controlling his anger and takes his jacket and car keys and moves to go outside.
" I am not having this conversation again , Annie . I already told you.... WHY ?. Just chill. Calm down and think clearly what I am saying. ".
With that he went outside while Annie continued to shout his name but he didn't listen and walked outside going into his car and going from there.

Annie sat down at the floor and began crying.

A while later , a phone call brought a shocking news. Everyone rushed to the hospital. Fakhir had an accident where he got injured gravely.

A few hours later.

Annie was worried as hell. The doctor assured her that everything was fine and Fakhir was stable and they can take him home in few days.
Everyone nodded and Annie sat down beside Fakhir . He was now awake .
" Fakhir, I am sorry , because of our fight you got into the accident "
" It's not your fault Annie , I was rash driving in anger . Don't blame yourself "
" Hmm , now you just get better fast. I won't stop you from leaving. You can go to USA and achieve your dreams "
Fakhir smiled at that.
" Really ? Thank you so much Annie. I need your support the most . Thank you "
Annie smiled but she was crying inside . She knew it was the time to let Fakhir go. She won't keep him unhappy anymore. She couldn't lose him.

A few days later.

Fakhir was at home. Anaya was by his side only since he came home. She won't leave her baba no matter what happens. Fakhir felt really happy seeing his daughter care for him. Annie was also attentive towards him. He finally felt that everything was on line. Annie agreed with his decision. He could not be more happier.  Once he stabilise there. He will bring Anaya and Annie there too. And they can live happily there.

" Fakhir your friends came to meet you ". Sameena announced . Following her were all his friends , including Amna.
But they all get shocked at the sight. Annie was feeding Fakhir and Anaya was sleeping on his chest.
" Sorry we came at the wrong time". Amna says awkwardly.
Annie stands up with the empty bowl.
" No it's ok , you meet him . I'll bring something for you all to eat "
She left and everyone came in.
" Fakhir , how are you ? ". Everyone asks him.
" Not well , as you can see ". He pointed towards his leg and hand which were fractured .
Anaya was still sleeping beside him and his friends looked at her.
Anaya woke up at the sudden noise and yawned cutely. Everyone cooed at her cuteness.
" And who is this little princess ? ".
"Anaya Fakhir Ahmed " Fakhir said smilingly and caressed her hair.

Amna tried to sit beside him but Anaya didn't let them.
" Don't come closer to papa , you will hurt him ". Everyone laughed at her overprotective behaviour.
" Ok , ok no one is touching your papa". Amna says and went to sit on the chair.

Annie came in again with some snacks for everyone.
She looked at Amna and saw how beautiful she was , her mannerism , style was truly charismatic , no wonder Fakhir fell in love with her. But no worries, they both can be together again. As she has decided to divorce Fakhir.

All of them left after some time.

" Amna is really beautiful ". Annie says while changing Fakhir's wound dressing.
Annie comments. Fakhir looks up a bit confused.
" What do you mean ? "
" I mean she is really beautiful . Looks smart and intelligent as well. That's why you fell in love with her. Right ?!"
Fakhir then narrowed his eyes a bit.
" And why are we talking about this now. It was all in the past. I already told you . She is just my good friend now. Do you get me , just my good friend "
" Yeah , the good friend that you give more importance to than your wife. Whose opinion matters to you more than your wife "
" Are we fighting over this again , you promised to support me. Didn't you ?"
" Yes , I am sorry. I won't interfere anymore. I have decided for us to separate ". Annie said and stood up from the bed.
Fakhir was shocked. He immediately pulled Annie down.
" What do you mean ? ". Annie doesn't look at him.
He pulls her face towards him and hold her chin.
" What do you mean by that ? How can you say that ? "
Annie's still doesn't look at him.
" I am freeing you Fakhir from everything . I can't keep waiting for you here while you make your new life there , maybe with Amna or some other gurl ". Fakhir face changed drastically. Annie tries to move again but couldn't.
" Listen to me !!. Look at me damnit "
Fakhir raises his voice.
Annie looks at him.
" I never said that I will leave you or Anaya. I never said I want to end this relationship. Annie I know that we don't love each other. But we are still Anaya' s parents. We can't deprive her of her parents love. I am going to call you both over there with me once u settle. We can start a new life there. Just you , me and Anaya. We can even fall in love and be truly happy ".
Annie is crying by the time. She hugs him.
" Really ? "
" Yes , you can even find a job there or continue your higher studies . "
Annie sniffs and nods.
Fakhir just hugs her with his one arm.
" And how could you say that I would find another girl there. I am a one woman type man. Got it ". He lifts her chin in his hand.
Annie nods and blush a bit.
Fakhir then leans in and they both share a kiss.

A few weeks later.

Fakhir is fully recovered. He decided to take Anaya for a movie with Annie. As he wanted to spend some time before he leave.

The movie night went well . Fakhir left the next day as decided and promised that they will all be together soon.

**********
A big thanks to you all who sent me wishes for my exams. This means a lot 💖

I will try to post chapters whenever I get time.

Meanwhile if there is anyone who wants me to write some prompt for any situation just like this one.
Either comment below or message me. I can do this while I am busy with exams.
Thanks for reading 💝