Annie is a mother ?

Happy reading ❤️
Fakhir's POV

Anaya and Fakhir enjoyed their time as usual and went home late noon. Ayesha was working in the kitchen .
" Ohh Gudiya , how was your school ?"
Ayesha asked as usual as she thought her school ended now as usual.
Anaya looked at Fakhir who motioned her to keep it a secret.
" It was good Nani , we .." and she began telling her daily updates as usual.
Fakhir left them and went to his room as usual ...he truly observed now how his room has changed in last few years. There were no traces of the boy Fakhir was . It looked like a room of a mother and child living together . He saw a photo on the bedside. It was of him and annie with Anaya. He felt himself smile at that. Both of them have came such a long way now. They were no longer the Fakhir and Annie who were cousins and used to fight and tease. They were now Anaya's mom and dad and it was a very big role that they both have to fulfill diligently. When he first came to know that he was going to be a father , he was shocked not confused as he know it came . But shocked that it will happen so soon. He was feeling weird that time , he was himself a child then . He was also afraid of the ridicule that might come after his friends came to know about it. More than Everything he was afraid of the new responsibility that he was not willing to take. He wanted to run away or things to go back the way they were but it' isn't possible is it ?

Then the day came , Anaya was born . He didn't feel the feeling they say all father's feel on seeing their child. Maybe he was too young to understand that and too immature to truly appreciate it.

But now he can't imagine his life without Anaya. Whatever his relationship is and was with Annie . Anaya was the only good thing that came out of it and he is not willing to trade her for anything that he wished for in the past. He also hopes that whatever changes between him and annie . It won't affect Anaya.

****************
Annie's POV

The meeting went well , the superiors were impressed with our progress and now we can proceed to the next part. Annie looked around the room thanking everyone when her eyes landed on Zaid , who was smiling , but what caught her attention was the band-aid . She decided to talk to him about it.

" Sir !! " Annie called out to him after everyone left. Zaid turned towards her.
" Yes Ms Annie ? "
" Are you ok ? ". She asked pointing towards his injury .
" It's fine , nothing to worry ".
" I hope so , would you like to go on a lunch with me ? " Annie asked all of a sudden. Zaid was shocked. The tone Annie used made it sound like she want to go on a date.
" What ? "
" Lunch ? What do you prefer ? We can go for..... "
Zaid laughed interrupting her and asked teasingly.
" Are you asking me on a date ? "
Annie froze at that.
" What ? No .... Oh gods " she just realised what her wording was.
" That's not what I meant , I mean my treat , we just got our approval so ..."
" Hmm...fine by me but I am afraid i am a bit too hungry , didn't have food since our noodle party ".
" Eat to your fill "
*****************
" So how do you like it ? "
" It's great ....never knew you had such good taste in food cuisine "
" That is for sure " Annie said laughing.
" So why did you not have your breakfast ? "
" Family drama early in the morning got late because of that and then in a hurry got my car hit ...and the result .." He pointed at his head.

" Accident ?!! , Was it too serious ? "
" No only I got injured, the other party didn't indicate that he was slowing down but nothing to blame him , I was in a hurry too "
" People nowadays , don't follow any traffic rules . By the way it looks painful , you should go check it with a doctor ". She said pointing to his head.
" Yeah , I'll do it later ......"
They continued eating when Annie's phone rang.
It was Anaya's class teacher.
She picked it up ....and by the time she ended it her face was changing emotions every minute and at the end it was one of worried.
" Don't worry mam , I'll look into it , thank you "

Zaid had finished his food by that time and asked her worriedly.
" Is everything okay ? "
Annie looked up.
" Yea , just my daughter's class teacher"
She said nonchalantly , but it was a surprising bomb for Zaid who had his eyes wide open, and continued eating
" Daughter ? As in your daughter ? You have a daughter ? "
Annie looked up , "Ohh , yes my daughter . Many people don't know just like you " she said seeing his confused face.
"Well , it's a bit shocking for me too, how old is she ? "
" Seven now ....."
" Wow , so are you married ? ...sorry I am asking too many questions but just curious "
" Not anymore " . With that she looked down sadly. Zaid looked at her and realised she was feeling uncomfortable and it was a bit complicated issue and decided to not question her further.

" Hmm , so it makes all sense now , why do you always act like a mother in the office .... " He teased her to lighten her mood and it seemed like it worked because she was laughing...
*******
Delayed update but I hope you like it.
As always thanks for reading.

Question of the day - What is Annie's catchphrase that she always uses ?
( As per the TV show )

And as always Thanks for reading 💝