Faiza's dream

Guys should I increase my word limit ? Will you read or will you be bored ? 👀

Annie came home quite late after
party , it was almost morning .
" Oh no , Ammi will scold me ". She keeps thinking and tries go enter silently . But has a realisation . Annie you are an idiot , you are an adult , a mother of daughter , you can enter late at night and even you asked ammi before leaving....
She enters the house through front door which was surprisingly open.
How come it's open ? She wonders but enters anyway.
The lights were off and everyone was sleeping as expected ...she was going in her room when she heard someone talking on phone.
" No , can you please arrange it....yaa I know it will be difficult but please....."
It was Faiza .
Who is she talking to so late .
" Okk I'll be waiting for the answer , yess bye "
Faiza then goes in her room. Annie decides to ask her about it in the morning.
****************
It was Sunday , so annie thought to sleep a bit longer as it was very late last night ...but how is that possible with Anaya..
" Ammi ! Ammi ! Wake up ....I want to go to park "
" Anaya bacche please let me sleep ,you can go with Aiman or Faiza "
" No , but I want to go with you , you don't have time for me "
Annie wakes up hearing her sad tone.
" Ok ok , let me get ready , you go have breakfast "
Annie's eyes were hurting but she couldn't ignore Anaya , Fakhir isn't here and she barely have time for Anaya , she couldn't make her feel neglected.

*************
After getting ready when she comes outside she sees Faiza playing with Anaya.

" Ammi ! I finished everything , even carrots " Anaya said wanting praise .
" Oh my such a good girl , are you ready let's go "
" Yay !! "
" Faiza you also come with us "
" Yes sure , let's go "

*************
Fakhir's POV

After submitting the report , he was finally at peace , if Allah wants me to go back to Pakistan then so be it , I'll go .
After having lunch he called Anaya.
They talked for a while.
" Baba , what is party ? "
" Party ? Why do you ask ? "
" Ammi went to a party , I also want to go ? "
Fakhir was taken aback . Annie and party ? It doesn't set well to him
" Beta , party is like when we have eid and all our family gathers and we eat sweets and enjoy , just like that your mother went to enjoy with - "
He don't know what to say , where did she go to party ?
" But baba you never come for Eid " . Anaya says sadly .
Fakhir felt his heart clench at her expression.
" But I always call you and remember that I am always in your heart "
Anaya smiles , " Just like Ammi ? "
" Yes , just like Ammi "
*********
After his call with Anaya , he doesn't feel bad about leaving his life here now , Anaya won't be a child forever , soon she will grow up and she wont need him anymore....He felt his heart stop at the thought that Anaya might not want him anymore in her life.
No , how could that be ? Anaya loves me, Annie made sure of that.
************
Annie's POV

" Ammi ? Did you enjoy your party ?"
Annie gets a bit surprised .
" Yes beta , but who told you I went to party "
" Nani , ammi I also want to go to a party "
" Hmmm , so my little Anaya wants a party , how about we  have your birthday party , you can call all your friends "
" Really ? Yay !! " Anaya laughs joyously.
" Yes , now go and play , your friends are waiting for you ". Anaya ran away then
" Party hah Annie ? , You really want to give her what we didn't have ."
Faiza smiles sadly .
" Yes , faiza , Anaya is my future , everything I do is for her and seeing her happy makes me happier than ever "
Faiza chuckles softly. Annie then remembers last night call.
" Faiza , is something troubling you ? "
Annie decides to cautiously talk with her , she don't want her to get frightened and hide something from her.
Faiza stills at that.
" N- no annie "
" Come on Faiza , I am your sister , is something troubling you ? You know that I will always be with you no matter what "
Faiza shuffles a little , she then looks at Annie.
" Annie " she takes her hand , " I - I want to go abroad to study "
Annie gets a bit shocked .
" I want to study there and get settled there....I tried for a scholarship but I failed " . Faiza then starts crying.
" What , Faiza " she hugs Faiza and comforts her.
" Annie , I failed , I couldn't pass the test , now how will I pursue my dream , I took help of a person who arranges these things and he is asking a lot of money "
She then continues to sob.
Annie doesn't know what to say....she was always against the idea to settle abroad because Fakhir left her because of that....but she couldn't ask Faiza to give up her dream , could she ?
" Faiza don't cry , we will think of a way , even Fakhir went to USA , I'll talk with him , Don't worry "
Faiza nods .
**************
Ok Another update .
What do you guys think , will Faiza be able to go abroad or will Fakhir comes back to Pakistan ?

Also we gonna have an old character back in next chapter.
Guess who is it ?
Amna or Hamza.....
( It's only a brief encounter , nothing more , so don't worry )
Do drop comments , it makes me happy ....give suggestions on what you want to see , message me prompts or situations , I'll try to add them
And just like always thanks for reading 💝.