Annie vs Zaid ???

Annie's POV

Night time again , Anaya was waiting for Fakhir's call as usual but he didn't call at all....and Anaya slept while waiting.
Annie felt weird as to why Fakhir didn't call , he always called Anaya no matter what happened.....Maybe something happened.
Should I call him ?
Feeling worried Annie called him.
" Hello Annie ? ". It wasn't Fakhir .
"Yes ? Who is this ? Where is Fakhir ? "
" Um I am Amna .... Fakhir here left his phone with me , you can call him tomorrow ....."
Annie felt her heart drop ... Amna ? What is she doing with Fakhir..
" Annie ? Annie ? "
" Yes Amna ... Why is Fakhir's phone with you ?"
" Actually I went to meet him and we exchanged our phones by mistake ..."
" Oh ok , Bye "
Annie cut the phone hurriedly...
Fakhir is still in contact with Amna....Are they together ? No , Fakhir confirmed it that Amna was his friend....I shouldn't feel much , yes I shouldn't....
But Annie knew that she was always jealous of Amna , she was better than her afterall , Fakhir's first choice.....She was the type of girl that Fakhir liked , one who was tall , wear good clothes , speak softly , smart , intelligent. Annie sighed sadly then went to sleep.
***************
The next morning , Annie enters her office thinking about how to help Faiza.
Fakhir will definitely help Faiza , but what could he do if Faiza don't get her Visa approve. She was also feeling quite angry after her call with Amna....in and all her mood was bad.
A knock broke her thought. It was Zaid.
" May I come in ? "
" Yes ? Is there anything ? "
" I wanted to talk about the project "
" Go ahead " . Annie said and continued working not looking at him. This annoyed Zaid.
" Will you look at me Miss Annie ?"
" What do you have to say ? I listen from my ears , besides I don't want to see you ."
" Do you always have to be so rude ? I am trying to be decent here "
Annie stood up at that.
" Ok fine , what is it ? "
" You are not doing a favor on me by talking to me, clear your head and meet me later " . With that said he left.
Annie ! What did you do ? You took out your anger on someone else ... She felt really bad.
*****************
Fakhir's POV

Fakhir decided to call Anaya as per his daily routine but found that he has Amna's phone instead of his.
Oh no , Looks like our phone got exchanged.
Amna was going back to Pakistan so she went to give Fakhir a goodbye . Fakhir was showing her Anaya's pic and their phone got exchanged.....He called Amna . She told him that Annie called him and was surprised to hear Amna. That made Fakhir worried if she misunderstood.
I hope Annie don't think anything is going between him and Amna.
*****************
Annie's POV

She was leaving when she saw Zaid ...she decided to go apologize to him.
" Sir ! "
Zaid looked at her.
" I am really sorry for my behaviour early , I was not in a good mood "
" Good that you realised , I was trying to act civil but you .... " Zaid sighed dramatically. Annie looked down at her feel...
" Anyways , if you want to apologize , give me a treat "
" Treat ? "
" Yes ,to Icecream "
" What ? "
" Seriously Annie , you don't know what icecream is ? "
" I know what icecream is but.."
" So you don't eat ice-cream , how boring ? "
Annie rolled her eyes at him.
" Fine , my treat " with that she left ahead.
Zaid chuckled and joined her
" Wait , Ms Annie , don't run so fast with your short legs "
" Shut up " Annie shouted .
****************
So what do you guys think ?...
Do comment and thanks for reading 💝