𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖- ⍴һᥡs ᥱძ

ᥒ᥆𝗍ᥱ:

ᥡᥱs ᥒ᥆𝗍ᥱ ᥲᥒძ ᥒ᥆𝗍 rᥱmіᥒძᥱr, і ⍴іᥴ𝗍ᥙrᥱძ 𝗍һіs ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ і ᥕᥲs ᑲ᥆rᥱძ ᥲᥒძ ᥱᥒძ ᥙ⍴ sᥱᥱіᥒg ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ ᥣᥱ𝗍𝗍ᥱrs s᥆ ᥡᥱᥲһ ᥲᥒძ і'm ᥕrі𝗍іᥒg sᥣ᥆ᥕᥣᥡ ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ і ᥴᥲᥒ'𝗍 𝖿іᥒძ mᥡ ᥴһіᥣძһ᥆᥆ძ m᥆᥆ძ ᥲᥒძ s᥆rrᥡ і𝖿 і𝗍's gᥱ𝗍𝗍іᥒg sһ᥆r𝗍ᥱr ᥲᥒძ sһ᥆r𝗍ᥱr ᥲᥒძ m᥆rᥱ ᑲ᥆rіᥒg ᥲs𝖿 ᑲᥙ𝗍 һᥲ᥎ᥱ 𝖿ᥙᥒ
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

(Ysabella pov)

After scrapbooking I go out and go to phys ed aka the school field. As I go walk to the field I end up bumping into someone, it was... jack and Aubrey?!

"Ugh, what are you doing here" Aubrey says with a hint of annoyance, her voice was casual just a simple British accent as I scoff and spoke answering her question "I go here obviously"

She then looks at me as if I'm joking and laughs "your joking right" she says trying not to laugh a bit more as she then realises I'm being serious.

"Oh.. Well how did some eventrea girl come here, obviously you not your sister" she complains to me as I'm a bit annoyed. She then goes away with my ex as I just groaned in annoyance.

I then walk to phys Ed going to the halls of the royal academy as I end up seeing zach as I try to ignore him but he then held my arm before I could try and leave, he then goes and pins me to a locker "well princess..." His tone of voice meant he needed something from me.

"What do you need Zach" I look away not giving eye contact as he held my chin softly but the pull was a bit hard since he forced me to look at him "look at me when I'm trying to talk to you" he says as his eyes are piercing to mine.

"What do you want" I ask in annoyance as he let's me go a bit "I want you to not do anything stupid, I saw the way you looked at sir Hawthorn" he says as I was a bit confused as I then realized he meant the teacher from the empire of the history class.

"Well-" "well what? I have picture proof" he cuts me off making me a bit of a weird feeling in my head saying I might've fucked up a lot or I should try and balance everything again.

The bell rings again as I sigh and he looks at me rolling his eyes as we then go to phys Ed together. The PE teacher then goes in "alright lads my name is coach lowell, todays game is bout' tennis. It's a gender neutral game so no body needs to complain" coach says while he had 4 rackets.

I then hear a girl next to me speak "well can we at least do something else? Tennis isn't feminine like" she says as if she didn't even hear the coach as I coach just sighs "who can join can join, we need 2 boys 2 girls" he says meaning we need to do a doubles match.

Zach and another guy go in one side as I then go to the other actually wanting to win and if you guys are wondering, yes we changes into PE attire. Then, another girl came to me as if she also had a rival.

The coach did a coin toss, heads for boys and tails for girls. And it was heads, the boys went first. Well this looks like a fun phys Ed...

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟?

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣?

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:11/25/23
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:11/25/23
             11/28/23
             11/29/23
             11/30/23
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴍᴀʏ 19,2024