𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑- ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr sᥴһ᥆᥆ᥣ

rᥱmіᥒძᥱr:
𝗍һіs іs ᥲᥣᥣ 𝖿ᥲkᥱ ᥲᥒძ і mᥱᥒ𝗍і᥆ᥒᥱძ і𝗍 ᑲᥱ𝖿᥆rᥱ ᑲᥙ𝗍 𝖿᥆r s᥆mᥱ rᥱᥲs᥆ᥒ 𝗍һᥱ ᥲ𝗍m᥆s⍴һᥱrᥱ ᥲ𝗍 ⍴һіᥣі⍴⍴іᥒᥱs ᥣ᥆᥆ks ⍴ᥱᥲᥴᥱ𝖿ᥙᥣ ᥲᥒძ mᥲkᥱs mᥱ 𝖿ᥱᥱᥣ ᥣіkᥱ і'm ᥲ ᥲᥴ𝗍ᥙᥲᥣᥣᥡ ⍴rіᥒᥴᥱss
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

(Ysabella pov)
As we get back to the castle, Nicholas immediately went to me and shook me front and back "ysabella! Guess what!" He says as if he forgot hes 20 and now 5 years old.

I then try to gain conscious because of him shaking me "what" "your never going to believe it!" "What" "I didn't know it would happen!" "WHAT?!" I yell out a bit too loud as Nicholas stopped.

"Ahem.. Right.. Well we're going to a banquet to celebrate our parents anniversary"

As he said that I was a bit embarrassed hoping our parents didn't hear that. Billy goes by behind me as Sebastian just sighed and took my backpack going upstairs as radcliff chuckles before leaving.

"Nick~ you know patience exist" Billy says as he rolls his eyes at Billy and spoke in a stern tone "leave." He glares to him as Billy just grins before leaving.

"Well," he exhales and laughs "we're meeting with thomas tonight!" He says as I was shocked, why now of all times?!

"Well.. Can we do it another time?"  I ask as Nicholas wasn't sure about how I felt "well.. Its-" "our parents anniversary I know!" I say as Nicholas just shook his head no as I groan, I then hear him speak more.

"Well..you know we will also have a banquet.." He says as I got annoyed but cared to listen because maybe Billy would come.

"You know we're going to kingdom of lais which is his kingdom you know" and just went upstairs to my own room.

I was now with my family in the carriage as we were going to kingdom of lais  as we go to a banquet. I'm sitting in between radcliff and Nicholas, radcliff is just sitting beside the door of the carriage.

We're basically in a quiet atmosphere while at it, instead of us being with our parents, our parents are in a different carriage so they can have "alone time" together.

.
.
.
~timeskip~
.
.
.

We eventually arrive and Nicholas opened the door and got out with ease meanwhile Billy and radcliff fight over opening the carriage door for me.

"Guys I will open it myself if you don't stop" I say as they stopped but glared at eachother as they let go and I got out myself as they both got out.

As we got out I see thomas and hangout with him for a while...

(Billy pov)

I left my precious ysabella as I see bill with the princess and thomas, I immediately go and hug the princess from behind.

"Well princess.. ~ I see your with thomas and.." I look at bill up and down as he smirks and waves hi "bill."

(Ysabella pov)

I noticed when Billy says that he was jealous as I remove his hands on my waist. "Best not here" I say as me and thomas hear our parents telling us to go eat and have fun for now,

But gosh.. Why did it have to be this time?..

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖?

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕥?

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖?

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:12/8/23
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:12/8/23
             12/10/23
             12/11/23
             12/12/23
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ:ᴍᴀʏ 19,2024