𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑- smᥙ𝗍 & ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱrᥴᥲrᥱ

𝗍һіs ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr іs ᥒ᥆𝗍 mᥲძᥱ 𝖿᥆r kіძs s᥆ ᥣᥱᥲ᥎ᥱ ᥕһ᥆ ᥲrᥱ ᑲᥱᥣ᥆ᥕ 13+ also I got an idea from a bl called can't think straight
»»-----------¤-----------««

(~recap~)

"Princess.. Are you in here?" I hear radcliffs voice as I look at the door he could see me moving my blanket as if I just got out the bed. "Come in even if you already have" I say as he looked confused but shrugged it off closing the door behind him walking to me and holding my waist. "Well, it's night and you know what it means~" he says in a hush tone as I smirk but look around for a moment before speaking. "Sure... Just wait outside, or the balcony, I need to just do something real quick."

Once I said that he nods going to my balcony and I take thomas out under my sheets. "Say a word your staying in the dungeons" I say before pushing him into my walk in closet seeing him with a smirk before closing the door fully and going to my balcony to find radcliff. He then goes back inside and takes off the top half of his armor and he slowly makes me walk backwards to making me sit on the edge of the bed.

Because it's night most of my family is either asleep or doing chores, But something simple like one of my parents doing paperwork.

I then feel my bodice getting looser and looser as he removes it and he notices how I sigh in relief. "Just one item from the top.." He then pulls me to him as my dress falls fully only for me to wear underwear. "And then it all comes falling down~.." He whispers to my ear as I immediately went wet from the hot air.
Imvu until

"Well I hope your ready for this~"

(~now~)

(Still ysabella pov)

It's been a while and for now me and radcliff are making out on my bed and i feel his hands up my hips to my waist and I pull out from the kiss. "Please just go for it~" I moan out as his hands go to my wrist pinning them above my head as he slowly removes the faulds until the Saba tons before removing the underwear I was wearing as I see his 6inch cock.

He then lifts my legs up onto his shoulders and rubs my clit. "Well I guess you could get used to this?..~" he says softly and I try stop his thumb that's rubbing me in the moment. "Wait- wait- wait- hold on aren't we going to fast on this part?" I mention as he smirks and releases my wrists and takes one of my hand kissing it like he's prince Charming.

"Either way it's not like it's our first~" he says gently and I just nodded "yeah.. Yeah your right" I say and he countinues by pinning my wrists ontop of my head again and kisses me passionately, yet gently. He then goes and opens my vag as I look away until I heard him speak. "You know you can't look away, like I said, not our first~"

When he puts just the tip in he could notice how I bite my tongue to hold in my moans, he smirked as he puts all of it in as he then heard my moans.

"Hah~!"

"Well, if your enjoying yourself too much at least make me have my enjoyment as well~" he says with a seductive voice and I blush from his words. I could now feel him thrust a little bit but either way he is still managing to hit my g-spot.

While I couldn't think and my mind is going blank with every thrust, I then feel my body turn and my insides as well realizing the fact he had spun me to make me bend over while he's still in me. "C-casperian!..." I whimper his last name a bit both in pleasure and in pain, meanwhile he looked at me with a bit of shock and confusion on why I said his last name rather than his first.

"Sorry m'lady but.. casperian? Since when did you start calling my last name?" He asks as I sigh and pull out moaning a bit before looking back at him. "Since when did you start calling me m'lady?" I smirk and he chuckles a bit before getting back to the job he needed to finish. Before I could even know it he thrusted in me without me knowing again and pounding harder and harder, deeper and deeper every hit reaching my g-spot.

He starts pounding and thrusting every single moment and pulled out of me before making me turn around and pounds me more again doggy style, my hands pinned behind my back as the bed starts to creak and shake and such that I- WE end up hearing knocking on my bedroom door.

We look at each other and stay quiet before Radcliff makes me answer the door which I definitely don't agree to but had to anyways. Once I opened the door slightly Radcliff was playing with me behind the door, basically I peeked my head out to see billy, I couldn't tell if I should be surprised or not because it's usually Sebastian but I guess it's not about a noise complaint.

"H-hey Billy do you need anything?" I stutter a bit but before he could speak his eyes Widen since he realized I wasn't wearing anything but probably from top. "I- never mind" he says before leaving as we continue on with our night.

"Well looks like the princess can handle a conversation~" Radcliff whispers on my ear before actually throwing me to my bed and lifts me gently pushing his cock in me as moans could be filled in the room once he thrusts deeply in me while the bed is shaking, moans and groans could be heard, and mostly slapping and squelch noises.

While he's thrusting I felt him hit the spot, "i-im about to c-cum!" I moan out as he looks at me with passion and lust in his eyes, pulling me to him

.
.
~timeskip~
.
.

It's now morning and I wake up to find radcliff gone and sheets well made but also saw fresh pair of clothes in the desk and also my dog who just got to my room but fell asleep once he got on his bed. I then look around and remembered I'm still naked before getting my gown and dressing up in the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I remember the activities from last night...

-flashback-

"Is anyone with you princess?" Billy asks as if he needs to say something and I nod a bit. "Yeah.. I'm sleeping with Radcliff, but you don't blame him right?" I respond back as he just nods but looked like he needs something from me, or words from me. He just leaves eventually.

-flashback end-

─────────ೋღ
Timeskip
ღೋ─────────

I was about to go down stairs until I hear doors closing behind me, when I turn around to look I see Billy who was looking for me. And yes I'm pretty sure it's him because he had his mask off and his natural face pain which made him look kind of hot. "Princess~" he smirks and walks to me holding my waist but I moved away a bit from the touch "billy~ you know you can't do that when I'm about to go down the stairs" I tell him.

"True, true, I guess it's because of your soon to be fiance-"

....

I then look at him as if he's insane and or just joking "what fiance?.." I ask as he closes his mouth realizing he told something he shouldn't and I ask again, "what fiance..?"

He looks away from me and I immediately gripped his wrists before he could try run away from my question probably going to his room or outside, I know about a secret entrance and exit that leads somewhere to the garden. "Okay, okay I may have not told you YET but.." He hesitates for a moment before telling me the truth and exhales shaking his head, "I can't tell you, sorry, I'm not mad but I really just like you so bad but I know you love Radcliff because your both in love with each other but that's fine so-" I cut him off because of how fast he's talking by putting a finger on his mouth shushing him.

"Billy.. Just start from the top.." I say before he sighs and looks around for a moment before looking back at me kissing me deeply but when he pulled away looking behind me he looked like he didn't wanna see who's behind me.

He just ran away and left me as I look behind to see Radcliff..

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..

....

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:3/22/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:3/22/24
3/23/24
3/27/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 5/19/24