𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕- ᥆ᥒᥱ һᥱᥲ᥎ᥱᥒ ᥆𝖿 ᥲ ძᥲᥡ

grᥲᥒძ⍴ᥲ ძіᥱძ ᥲ𝗍 4/14/24.. rᥱs𝗍 іᥒ ⍴ᥱᥲᥴᥱ.. 𝗍᥆ mᥡ 𝖿ᥲ᥎᥆rі𝗍ᥱ grᥲᥒძ𝖿ᥲ𝗍һᥱr..
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Narrator pov)

Moans and groans could be faintly heard as the jester goes to see what he hears, he looks around listening to find the noise coming from the princess's room..

(Billy pov)

I was just in my room to end up hearing noises I look out my room before walking towards the noise. I see the princess's door slightly open and found Radcliff and ysabella doing it..

(Ysabella pov)

I was being pounded as only my moans and whimpers while Radcliffs groans and grunts could me heard in the room. "You like that princess?" He huffs before going deeper by putting my legs on his shoulders making me hold the covers "AH~" I moan out loud from the pleasurable sensation he's giving me look"You like that? Yeah you like that don't you" I feel him spank me thrusting deeper and faster "fuck your tight, cum with me I know your close" he tells me before coming inside me, as he pull out my legs are shaking as well as his cum dripping out.

I eventually look to the side to change a comfortable position to find Billy! And he's jerking off..? Basically when I saw him he unzipped his pants running away as if he didn't wanna be seen, I just ignored it and went to stand but I fell "oh, sorry I guess I was rough" I giggle softly at his words, I eventually spread my legs showing ALL of it "well we could have another round~" I seductively whisper making him blush a bit before kissing me going all rough on me giving me hickeys on my shoulder, collarbone, neck and so on even biting me but not too hard.

As he was doing that I could feel him go lower and lower ever time reaching my clit eventually and he bites it "Ngh~" I let out a small moan of pleasure, he then goes a but lower and eats me out- eventually I heard armour rummaging and shuffling along with footsteps hearing Sebastian and other knights. I try hide my moan but since Radcliff had a but of long nails- not too long since it's based on the limit and rules I let out a loud moan since he hit my g-spot as I immediately stop by covering my mouth since the footsteps and shuffling stopped for a moment before they're talking again.

"Well I can't tell you how naughty you are~" he says making me blush from his words "s-shut up.." he let out a soft chuckle and carefully puts his c0ck inside me before letting me get used to it again and goes in and out deeper and faster since he has my legs on his shoulders making it really hard for me to stop moaning but I let out muffled ones by the fact that I could still hear noises outside me bedroom "hun, just try and relax.." He says as he pressed the part where cramps care to exist (google won't give me an answer when it's puson)

Eventually he gave me signals that he's about to cum as I gave another signal I was too, he could tell I'm Cumming since he came inside me, eventually after all that I was having back pain as he could tell by how I'm only on my knees after that.

He helped me stood up, nevertheless I was left alone because he needed to get those things that help your back pain. As I try get dressed but since I'm bending over because I can't walk like a mouse on a wheelchair (piggy) I feel someone put their d!ck inside me, when I look behind I recognize the veiny hands "d-drop me!" I tell him off hearing a small chuckle "fine but you have consequences" he sat on my bed as he lets go of me making his c0ck slide in me hitting my g-spot aggregating the fact that I regret my decision while my eyes roll back moaning loudly that there's a possibility Billy and my brother would hear it since my room is in between their rooms.

I bite my tongue but on purpose to hear Radcliff chuckling "hon, it's best to just let it be for the night your already in pain" he says lifting me and putting me on my bed as he changes me into my night gown before he puts the pain killers (is that what it's called?) on my back, other than that he also dressed himself up before kissing me on the lips before leaving my room going back to his job and letting me rest.

.
.
-timeskip-
.
.

It's morning and it's Tuesday as I hear a knock on my door this early somehow which is confusing to the point where who would come to see me at this time of day? "Who is it?" I ask to hear the door only open to not even give a response to find Archie standing on the door next to Sebastian "princess, a friend asked to see you" he says before leaving me and Archie alone in my bedroom.

I noticed he wore his casual suit and tie and so on so on but it's not just white and gold, it also had red in it making me confused why he's wearing something like that "I know we're doing modular and I know it's Tuesday but.. Study group?" He asks making me a bit excited for his words but curiosity spread my mind wondering who will also be there other than just me and Archie since he said group.

"Oh uhm.." He looked hesitant so tell me as my curiosity got to me, I got off my bed slowly walking towards him making him walk backwards taking few little steps as he got to the door. I held onto the knob to make him stay in the room meaning he can't get out the door, wardrobe, and balcony since the balcony would kill you or hurt you severly or temporarily if you think of trying to attempt making a fall into those windows- and yes I have a window in my wardrobe but it's because I have a secret room people wonder about.

(Idk why but this part I see this as a song☟)

"Well... You're not going to like who I mention" "come on I can handle who ever" he looked down at the ground as if he started singing "well it's THOSE type of girlies and those popular boys" "even my ex?" I ask he shook his head "no but I would if I could" "oh fuck you" he walked behind me and said "well it's at my house so can you just try?" "Heck no! Britney's there!" He rolled his eyes pushing me on my bed "well who gives a shit, either way there's a test by Friday" "a test on Friday?!" "A test on Friday hun,"

"Let's see just chill out and think about the test" "but it's Britney" "and the heathers but so what?" "Well it's just that-" he cuts me off before I could speak more "hey thomas is gonna be there so just deal with it besides you might end up being friends with the heathers" "what are you thinking you know they won't change" "well let's just say that there's facts in thoughts" he stopped singing and looks at me "will you tho?" "Fine I'll go"

He smiles and was about to say something but I spoke first "but if you turn it into a sleepover let me know" when I said that he smirked, stopping me from walking "well it is, I told them that anyways" he says to me before he left "also bring a nightgown not Pajamas- if you wanna look good oh and the time is today at 3pm" he winked before actually leaving.

Well tommorow might be hell, but today was worth knowing...

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:4/23/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:4/25/24
4/30/24 ᴀɴᴅ 5/1/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴍᴀʏ 19