𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 -𝗍᥆ᥙrᥒᥲmᥱᥒ𝗍s ᥲᥒძ ᥱᥒძ(?)

ᥡ'ᥲᥣᥣ 𝗍һіs ᥕᥲs ᥒᥱ᥎ᥱr sᥙ⍴⍴᥆sᥱძ 𝗍᥆ g᥆ 𝗍һіs ᥕᥲᥡ..
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

(Ysabella pov)

Eventually we're all leaving now, when my carriage arrived I already remembered my dare that the biatch Brittany gave me last Friday night yeah we- just kidding but literally about the dare part.

Basically since we're both in the carriage of course I'm the one that has to ask, "Hey Radcliff.." He looked at me with curiosity "yes princess?" He questioned as I hesitate a bit before speaking. "I'm the icing coverin' your body.. I wanna hold you so close so tightly, baby how do I say this politely? Love me harder and don't be nice please" I say the words from Melanie Martinez's song gingerbread man instead of singing it unless it would be noticeable that I'm doing something either stupid nor stupider

"Oh really?" He said without suspicion kissing me passionately since it's just us two in the carriage and nobody could see because an actual door exist instead of a half door like a car. I pull away and noticed the carriage stopped meaning we've already arrived, when we got out my parents are still gone and they could be back by next Wednesday or the next next monday which means a fun time (I guess) being alone since I know my siblings are with them.

.
.
-timeskip-
.
.

It's been a while I'm still at my room being lazy and it's modular but I already finished that as the time is 2:07pm because I got on the carriage by 10 and got home 11 and fixed my schedule a bit eating my lunch along with doing my modules, as I'm with my dog Bernard I noticed a string attached on my balcony making my curiosity spread. I touch it and saw Billy kind of doing a trick going to my balcony. "Hello princess, mind if i?" He asked as he finally got to my balcony and sat on one of the chairs.

"Ooh yours is softer than mine" he giggles covering his mouth like he's being a lady yet making a joke with it, "I'm a princess, of course it is," I say before hearing my balcony door open from behind "princess.." I hear Sebastian call. "yes?" I question with curiosity.

"You have been invited to the medieval tournament as your parents found out the king was a fake, so Prince's across the country or globe will travel here on this castle." He tells me making Billy eavesdrop and leave by doing the same thing how he went to my balcony. "Other than that princess other jesters would also be there for certain reasons.." He said which made Billy snap his head and immediately walking on the rope.

"I WILL NOT-" he falls down and got up again since he's at the edge of my balcony "I WILL NOT ACCEPT!" he exclaimed with rage and jealousy which gave me a weird feeling since he's always eh..

~flashback~

"Hey ysa!" He juggles with knives and daggers while being on a scooter and on one hand!

~flashback 2~

It's basically the "jester event" my parents made for my kingdom to see who's the funniest jester to be, and eventually basically of course Billy always win because of his stunts and not because he's the court jester of the palace.

~flashback end~

Either way it's not like I accepted.. "Princess, you know not only does this go with jesters but also our knights are fighting as there's a possibility one of them can-"

"I accept"

I say without hesitation once hearing the possibility of Radcliff entering the games trying to probably and obviously be my pair since Sebastian knew what my plan is. "If I'm thinking what I know you're thinking, yes" he tells me off as I grin and go to my closet as he noticed I'm changing clothing.

"Princess, the event is tommorow as guests will arrive today!" Sebastian said making me pause for 5 moments before I finally stop being delulu for that much seconds. "Wut?" He sighed before walking towards me and spun me to look at him, "princess, just relax for a few moments because there is a chance Radcliff can't win" he tells me which makes me wonder.. 'His words are right' and 'i can't just choose random people' knowing the fact he's telling the truth I can't just disagree for no reason.

"Fine, you got me but I'll still do it" I tell Sebastian as he grinned with relief, maybe from my agreement(?) But who knows? This won't be the last of the story..

The end(?)

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:5/10/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:5/13/24
             5/15/24
             5/17/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴍᴀʏ 19,2024