𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐- rᥲgᥱ

This is the reason I'm stressed, bracelet requests but I mean, for a living sooo
═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════

(Ysabella pov)

We just finished eating and I was about to go to my room but before I could, I felt a hand stop me by gripping on my wrist, but not too tight to leave a mark.

I turn my head around as I see Billy and he looked like he wasn't himself, he wore his mask which is unusual since he always has it off holding it or on the side of his head/face. "Princess.. Can we talk?" He says to me in a soft voice, still, unusual.

I agreed eventually and we went to my room out the balcony near my walk in closet as I close the door behind us, "well?" I ask as I look at his mask since I can't see his face which I couldn't tell if it's him or not. "Can't we at least date for once?!" He exclaimed in rage, me not knowing what I did since nothing really happened for the past few days and hours.

"You know I'm with Radcliff, you know I can't do that." I simply replied back as he slaps me out of no where, meanwhile me who's confused yet in a bit of pain from the slap and I couldn't tell if there's a mark or not because either way with or without it I need to hide it.

I then suddenly hear soft giggles turning into chuckles into laughter coming from Billy, I look back at him moving my hair to see him remove his mask.. But I didn't see Billy.. I saw thomas. It was thomas?!

"Well well well... No wonder you didn't want to accept my confession~" he says in a whispering yet somehow a bit- no, just enviously wanting to do something mysterious, something I wouldn't think he'd do other than the fact he just pretended do be Billy. "What do you even want from me?!" I ask while exclaiming to him since of what he just did.

He then yelled out "I want you to accept it! Just accept my love please..." But the tone went softer as I stood up. "You know you could get in the dungeons for this..right?" I mention the painful truth to him, before he could talk back my bedroom door was heard and I immediately gripped his wrist getting inside and putting him under the sheets of my bed.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Smut chapter coming!
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Princess.. Are you in here?" I hear radcliffs voice as I look at the door he could see me moving my blanket as if I just got out the bed. "Come in even if you already have" I say as he looked confused but shrugged it off closing the door behind him walking to me and holding my waist. "Well, it's night and you know what it means~" he says in a hush tone as I smirk but look around for a moment before speaking. "Sure... Just wait outside, or the balcony, I need to just do something real quick."

Once I said that he nods going to my balcony and I take thomas out under my sheets. "Say a word your staying in the dungeons" I say before pushing him into my walk in closet seeing him with a smirk before closing the door fully and going to my balcony to find radcliff. He then goes back inside and takes off the top half of his armor and he slowly makes me walk backwards to making me sit on the edge of the bed.

Because it's night most of my family is either asleep or doing chores, But something simple like one of my parents doing paperwork.

I then feel my bodice getting looser and looser as he removes it and he notices how I sigh in relief. "Just one item from the top.." He then pulls me to him as my dress falls fully only for me to wear underwear. "And then it all comes falling down~.." He whispers to my ear as I immediately went wet from the hot air.

"Well I hope your ready for this~"

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

ᴍᴀᴅᴇ:3/9/24
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:3/9/24
3/14/24
3/21/24
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ:5/19/24