𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗- sᥣᥙmᑲᥱr ⍴ᥲr𝗍ᥡ

𝗍һіs ᥕᥲs ᥙᥒᥱ᥊⍴ᥱᥴ𝗍ᥱძ ᑲᥙ𝗍 іძk ᥕһᥲ𝗍 і'm ძ᥆іᥒg s᥆᥆᥆᥆ ᥆ᥒ𝗍᥆ 𝗍һᥱ s𝗍᥆rᥡ!
⚛》》》》》◆《《《《《⚛

(Ysabella pov)

Basically it's now night time and we're all in our pajamas/nightgowns while sitting in a circle in the middle of Archie's bedroom. "9pm, besides we should just not go to school tommorow" he tells us "don't we have only modular by tomorrow?" Henry says making Archie embarrassed, looking away ignoring him but since I'm sitting next to him I smirk and whispered to Henry "ask him out" I giggle softly making henry smile from my words liking my idea although Archie got the wrong mindset for it since he looked really jealous about him smiling at me knowing the fact he likes him. "Anyways, wanna play truth or dare spin the bottle edition?" Zach says making brittany think of something probably daring since she had an evil grin printed on her face other than her ugliness that exists in the air along with all of us who are mostly better than her but who's talking?

"What if, spin the bottle but dares only!" brittany says making everyone- almost everyone (obviously not me) agree to this decision but I mean, tea is tea and it's better to know secrets and such since dares also requires some embarrassing yet spicy tea cause who knows? Randomly mia (ome of brittany's minions) pulled out an empty bottle placing it on the middle "I mean.. I'm not always in the picture but doesn't mean us biatches can't play" mia said with a smirk leaving brittany and charlotte probably feeling the adrenaline along with of course all of us in suprise since mia is naturally shadowed but still popular depending who she's with 'cause clearly if you're popular in the school you have to choose who to be, popular or not all just matters to be known and be popular.

"i'll spin first.." charlotte says spinning the bottle landing on mia, how we do the circle is I'm in between henry and brittany while shes besides zach, then thomas, then mia, then archie and then charlotte other than that, reminder about brittany and her yellow minions (I say that with love) are wearing lacy and a bit thin night gowns like as in- sephora I'm kidding but the ones you'd probably find in the pinterest or google. "ooh! I have one, mia I dare you to remove any piece of clothing" charlotte says without hesitation plus excitement along with adrenaline "oh so that type of dare? well spin the bottle dares only edition but sexy dares only!" archie says loving the vibe giving a tingle of 'lets do this' era (jk).

Henry liked his enthusiasm while zach and brittany looked like they wanted to do that in the first place "do it mia, unless she changes the dare" thomas says leaving mia annoyed so eventually of course she removed her socks and spun the bottle that end up pointing towards Henry giving a small evil yet merciful grin of her face.

"I dare you to kiss your crush" Mia said with confidence, I look at Archie as he looks like he wants it to happen to him instead of anyone else and to our surprise we all thought he's going to Charlotte but he kissed Archie! And with tongue! And no we're not using black butler reference of grelle since I can confirm she's mommy even if I'm a Royal I don't care besides, there's no year, just months.

"Mph~" we hear Archie moan until Zach just took something "get a room or get a room, jeez just do your thing in the closet or bathroom" Zach says annoyed as we all let out soft chuckles and giggles but eventually they took it personal so they basically did go to the built in closet which he had a small peek seeing how bigger it is than mine. "Anyways I'll go" Brittany says and spun the bottle as it slowly spins until it landed on me.

"oh you're done"

"She's gonna kill ya"

"Your fucked up good luck"

I hear my friends say as I gulped not wanting to know what dare she would give "alright.. Let's see.." She looks around the room for a moment, thinking about what plan she'd have for me " alright, here's the thing, I dare you to flirt with your knight radcliff tommorow using a simple love song by anybody you prefer" she says to me as I look away slowly, feeling uneasy since I'm hoping she doesn't know.